On Tuesday, Samsung launched its new Television line up, ‘The Serif and 2020 QLED 8K TV’ in India.
The Serif TV is a different kind of television which is made in collaboration between Samsung India and Parisian design duo Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec. It is the only TV that comes with inbuilt NFC technology.
2020 QLED 8K TV is the industry’s first 8K TV to be launched in India. It comes with Infinity Screen with 99% screen-to-body ratio. It boasts features like Q-Symphony, Object Tracking Sound+ (OTS+), and Active Voice Amplifier (AVA). It supports almost all OTT platforms such as YouTube, Amazon Prime, Netflix, ZEE5, SonyLIV, Voot and many more.
Samsung The Serif TV, 2020 QLED 8K TV: Price in India, Sale Date, Warranty
The Serif TV:
- The Serif TV price in India is Rs. 89,900 for the 43-inch size, Rs. 1,16,900 for the 49-inch size and Rs. 1,48,900 for the 55-inch size. It will come in Cloud White colour options.
- The Lifestyle TV will be available for purchase via Amazon, Samsung Online Store and select Samsung Smart Plazas starting July 8.
- Launch offers include a special price on Amazon from July 8 to July 17.
2020 QLED 8K TV:
- 2020 QLED 8K TV price in India is Rs. 4.99 Lakh for the 65-inch size, Rs. 9.99 Lakh for the 75-inch size, Rs. 14.29 Lakh for the 82-inch size and Rs. 15.79 Lakh for the 85-inch size.
- TVs will be available for purchase via all online e-commerce sites, Samsung Online Store and all Samsung Smart Plazas starting July 1.
- Pre-order offer includes
- Two free Samsung Galaxy S20+ smartphones between July 1 and July 10.
- Cashback of Rs. 15,000 for ICICI Bank (debit and credit cards), HDFC Bank (debit and credit cards) and Federal Bank (debit cards).
- 50 percent discount on subscriptions of OTT platforms such as Eros Now, Zee5 and SonyLiv.
- Free 1 Year Gaana Subscription.
- Free Three Months Apple Music Subscription.
- Free Office365 Subscription along with 5GB Cloud Storage.
The Serif TV comes with 10-year no screen burn-in warranty, one-year comprehensive warranty and one-year additional warranty on the panel.
2020 8K QLED TV comes with a one-year comprehensive warranty and one-year additional warranty.
Samsung The Serif TV, 2020 QLED 8K TV: Specifications and Features
The Serif TV:
The Serif TV sports a 4K display with 3840×2160 resolution, 2800 PQI, 100 percent colour volume. It comes with a unique unibody design which is in the shape of the letter “I”.
It comes in three screen sizes — 43-inch (43LS01TAK), 49-inch (49LS01TAK) and 55-inch (55LS01TAK) and fits anywhere in the room, all thanks to its 360 All-Round design. There is a metal stand can be detached.
The latest lifestyle television is equipped with Quantum Dot Technology. It detects distracting noises and automatically adjusts volume and clarity in real-time. It has Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) feature which amplifies the important sounds.
On the top of Tizen OS, the TV runs on Quantum processor 4K with HDR10+. It upscale everything to 4K quality with the help of AI upscaling. The sound output is 40W.
Connectivity Suite includes NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, 1 AV, 1 Digital Audio. It comes with AirPlay 2 and SmartThings support which enables sharing of photos, videos from smartphones. It also comes with Alexa, Google and Bixby voice assistant.
2020 QLED 8K TV:
2020 QLED 8K TV sports an Infinity Screen with Real 8K (7680×4320) resolution, 4700 PQI, 33 million pixels, 99% screen-to-body ratio. It comes with features like Adaptive Picture, Active Voice Amplifier, Q-Symphony and Object Tracking Sound+.
It comes in four screen sizes — 65-inch (65Q800TAK), 75-inch (75Q800TAK/75Q950TSK), 82-inch (82Q800TAK) and 85-inch (85Q950TSK).
Based on Tizen OS, the TV runs on Quantum processor 8K with Quantum HDR. It upscale everything to 8K quality with the help of 8K AI upscaling. The sound output is 70W.
According to the company, the TV offers four times the resolution of 4K UHD TVs and 16 times the resolution of FHD TV.
Connectivity Suite includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4 HDMI ports, 3 USB ports, 1 AV, 1 Digital Audio.
Object Tracking Sound+ technology, in which sound accompanies on-screen activity by six built-in TV speakers. AVA (Active Voice Amplifier) technology detects ambient sounds and consequently reduces the frequency of voices in content if the surrounding sounds are too loud. Q-Symphony is a feature that simultaneously plays audio using both the TV speakers and the soundbar.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.