On Friday, Samsung India revealed official pricing of Galaxy S10 Lineup in India just after the global launch of smartphones at San Francisco, California.
Along with pricing, Pre-booking also begins in India at Samsung India Site, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, TataCliQ and all major retail outlets. Official sale will begin starting March 8 while pre-ordering will last till March 8. Pre-order shipping will start from March 6.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e: Price in India, Sale Date & Launch Offers
- Samsung Galaxy S10 price in India is Rs. 66,900 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 84,900 for the 8GB RAM/512GB internal storage variant. 128GB variant will come in Prism Black, Prism Blue, and Prism White colours and 512GB variant will come in Prism White colour only.
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ price in India is Rs. 73,900 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant, Rs. 91,900 for the 8GB RAM/512GB internal storage variant, Rs. 1,17,900 for the 12GB RAM/1TB internal storage variant. 128GB variant will come in Prism Black, Prism Blue, and Prism White colours, 512GB variant will come in Ceramic Black colour only and 1TBGB variant will come in Porcelain White (Ceramic White) colour.
- Samsung Galaxy S10e price in India is Rs. 55,900 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Prism Black and Prism White colours.
- All three smartphones will be available for purchase starting March 8 via Samsung India Site, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, TataCliQ and all major retail outlets. Pre-booking starts today, February 22.
- Pre-booking launch offers include:
- All Pre-bookings get Samsung Galaxy Watch at the discounted price of Rs.9,999 or the Samsung Buds at the discounted price of Rs. 2,999 (Device should be activated between 6th March to 31st March 2019 and registered on the Samsung Shop App on or before 31st March 2019 with the same mobile number which has been used for pre-booking & activating the Device.
- HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards users get ₹6,000 cashback on Samsung Galaxy S10+ & S10; ₹4,000 cashback on Samsung Galaxy S10e between Feb 22 and Feb 28
- No Extra Cost EMI (3, 6, 9 months) or ‘Low-Cost EMI’ (12, 18, 24 months) and cashback offer available on HDFC Bank Credit Cards
- No Cost EMI (3, 6, 9 months) and partial customer interest bearing scheme (12, 18, 24 months) are also available with leading banks
- up to Rs. 15,000 additional exchange offer on old phones.
All three smartphones are available for purchase at below-mentioned stores:[content-egg-block template=offers_logo] What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.