On Tuesday, Samsung launched its new smartphone, ‘Galaxy A70’. The smartphone is a part of the new & improved ‘Galaxy-A series’. The new Galaxy A series includes Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50 which are already launched in India last month. There is also Galaxy A20 which is currently available in Russia only and Galaxy A40 which is available in Netherlands only.
The main highlights of this smartphone are a 20:9 aspect ratio Super AMOLED display, triple rear camera setup, Snapdragon 675 SoC, up to 8GB RAM and 4,500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A70: Price, Sale Date
- Galaxy A70 price is not revealed yet.
- There is a Galaxy A series launch event on April 10 in which the company is expected to announce the price of the smartphone. It will come in Black, Blue, White and Coral colour options.
- Expected price is Rs. 29,990.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Samsung Galaxy A70: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Galaxy A70 sports a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Display with 20:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of OneUI, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 675 processor with Adreno 612 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 32MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 123-degree ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
On the front, there is a 32MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage with the support of microSD upto 512GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, NFC, GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor. Galaxy A70 battery capacity is 4,500mAh with the support of 25W Super fast charging. The handset measures 164.3×76.7×7.9mm and weighs 140 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display.
- 3D Glasstic design at the back in which a prism effect will give visual flair.
- Samsung Pay wit NFC payments support.
- Samsung Knox support for device security.
- Samsung Pass which can be used to login into apps and sites by the fingerprint sensor.
- Samsung Health and Bixby support.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Face unlock feature.
- NFC support for payments via Samsung Pay.
- Camera features include Night mode.
- FM radio support.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.