On Tuesday, Samsung launched its new smartphone, ‘Galaxy A20’ in Russia. The smartphone is a part of the new & improved ‘Galaxy-A series’. The new Galaxy A series includes Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50 which are already launched in India last month.
The main highlights of this smartphone are a Super AMOLED display, dual rear camera setup, Exynos 7884 SoC, 3GB RAM and 4,000 mAh battery.
Along with Galaxy A20, the company also launched Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50 in Russia which we have already seen in India last month.
Samsung Galaxy A20: Price, Sale Date
- Galaxy A20 price is RUB 13,999 (roughly Rs. 14,900) for the 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage variant.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Samsung Russia Site, Samsung Brand Store and select retail outlets starting today i.e. March 19 in Russia. It will come in Black and Blue colour options.
- Availability, pricing for India and other markets is yet to be announced.
Samsung Galaxy A20: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Galaxy A20 sports a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1560 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of OneUI, the phone runs on octa-core Exynos 7884 processor with Mali-G71 GPU. It comes with 3GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 13MP sensor with f/1.9 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
On the front, there is an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 32GB internal storage with the support of microSD upto 512GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, NFC, GLONASS and micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Galaxy A20 battery capacity is 4,000mAh. The handset measures 158.4×74.7×7.8mm and weighs is not revealed.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display.
- 3D Glasstic design.
- Samsung Pay support.
- NFC support for payments via Samsung Pay.