On Wednesday, Samsung launched its new smartphone, ‘Galaxy A40’ in Netherlands. The smartphone is a part of the new & improved ‘Galaxy-A series’. The new Galaxy A series includes Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50 which are already launched in India last month. There is also Galaxy A20 which is currently available in Russia only.
The main highlights of this smartphone are a Super AMOLED display, dual rear camera setup, Exynos 7885 SoC, 4GB RAM and 3,100 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A40: Price, Sale Date
- Galaxy A20 price is EUR 249 (roughly Rs. 19,400) for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant.
- Pre-orders already started in Netherlands via Belsimpel.nl.
- There is a Galaxy A series launch event on April 10 in which it is expected to launch globally. It will come in Black, Blue, White and Orange colour options.
- Availability and pricing for India is yet to be announced.
Samsung Galaxy A40: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Galaxy A40 sports a 5.9-inch Super AMOLED Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of OneUI, the phone runs on octa-core Exynos 7885 processor with Mali-G71 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 16MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
On the front, there is a 25MP sensor. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB internal storage with the support of microSD upto 512GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, NFC, GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Galaxy A40 battery capacity is 3,100mAh. The handset measures 144.3×69.1×7.9mm and weighs 140 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display.
- 3D Glasstic design.
- Samsung Pay support.
- NFC support for payments via Samsung Pay.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.