- Samsung Galaxy A50 is a mid-range premium smartphone
- It comes with upto 6GB of RAM
- It will be available at all major online and offline stores
The latest smartphone sports a Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display, Triple Camera Setup, Exynos 9610 SoC, 4000 mAh Battery and much more.
Top Highlights of Smartphone:
The main highlights of the smartphone are Super AMOLED Display, Triple Camera Setup, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, USB Type-C and OneUI.
Samsung Galaxy A50: Price in India, Sale Date
- Samsung Galaxy A50 price in India is Rs. 19,990 for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 22,990 for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via all major online and offline stores starting March 2. It will come in White, Blue and Black colour options.
Samsung Galaxy A50: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy A50 sports a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of Samsung OneUI, the phone runs on 2.3GHz octa-core Exynos 9610 processor with Mali-G72 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (Nano+Nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 25MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture, the second camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes an 8MP 123-degree ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture. On the front, there is a 25MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has an LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB internal storage and microSD card support upto 512GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5, GPS, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor. Samsung Galaxy A50 battery capacity is 4,000mAh with the support of 15W fast charging (15W fast charger bundled in-the-box). The handset measures 158.5×74.7×7.7mm and weighs is not revealed.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone has a Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with a screen-to-body ratio of 91.6 percent.
- 3D Glasstic design on the back which is a portmanteau from glass and plastic.
- In-display fingerprint sensor support.
- It has Bixby Vision, Bixby Voice, Bixby Home and Bixby Reminder.
- Camera features include 123-degree ultra wide video recording, 480FPS slow-mo recording, Live Focus and ultra wide shots.
- Intelligent Scene Optimizer feature where the camera categorizes the subject and adjusts the colour, contrast and brightness to instantly optimize image quality
The Samsung Galaxy A50 is a mid-range premium smartphone. It comes with an FHD+ Super AMOLED display. It comes with a 3D glasstic design which looks great and premium. The in-display fingerprint sensor is one of the plus point for this smartphone. The triple camera setup looks very promising our first impressions. However, the new Exynos 9610 processor seems great in term of on-paper specifications.
Talking about the competition in this price range of around 20K, the real competitors of this smartphone are Poco F1, Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) and Nokia 7.1. So, the competition in this price range is low.
If compared with the competition, the smartphone is offering different features like triple rear camera setup, Exynos 9610 processor and Super AMOLED display.
Overall, We recommend Samsung Galaxy A50 to buy in this price range. However, at the time of writing this article, our first recommendation will be Poco F1 (Flash Review).
Note: These are my initial impressions of the smartphone. For Full Flash Review, Stay tuned with our Instagram Page.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.