Undoubtedly, PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular online multiplayer battle royale game for smartphones. That said, PUBG Mobile consumes a considerable amount of resources and storage. A majority of users with budget-oriented and mid-range smartphones find it difficult to run PUBG at high settings. Fortunately, after a long overdue, Tencent Games has finally launched PUBG Mobile Lite in India.
The lite version of PUBG will resolve all of the above-mentioned issues and users with low-end or mid-range smartphones can now enjoy much smoother gameplay. So here’s everything you need to know about PUBG Mobile Lite.
PUBG Mobile Lite Launched In India
PUBG Mobile Lite is not a new game. Last year Tencent Games launched this game in the Philippines and later it was launched in many other Asian countries. A majority of smartphone users in India still use budget-oriented, mid-range, or previous generation smartphones with entry-level hardware. Consequently, launching the Lite variant of PUBG will help Tencent Games to expand its userbase.
PUBG Mobile Lite requires 400MB of storage for its installer and it’s designed to work on phones with less than 2GB of RAM. As you might have guessed, PUBG Mobile Lite has slightly lower graphics quality as compared to the full version of PUBG. Furthermore, even the map on the lite version is smaller and it can only accommodate 60 players in a match against the 100 players in the full version.
The smaller map in this will also result in the decrement of gameplay time to nearly 10 minutes.
Features And Highlights
These are the features and major highlights of PUBG Mobile lite.
Other key features for PUBG Mobile Lite are as follows:
- Enhanced Aim Assist: The new auxiliary aim assist makes aiming simpler and better on weaker networks. The intensity differs between standing and prone positions.
- Winner Pass: The Royale Pass from the regular version is replaced with a Winner Pass. The season for this new pass will span over a month and have faster achievement unlocks.
- Bullet Trail Adjustments: The Lite version of the game will feature increased bullet speed and no bullet drop effect, simplifying gameplay for weak networks.
- Weapon Recoil Suppression: The Lite version also has lower weapon recoil compared to the main game, simplifying gameplay.
- Extended Time To Kill: The Lite version makes appropriate increases to Time to Kill to increase player survivability and encourage aggressive gameplay.
- Location Display: The map on the Lite game will expose a shooter within the mini-map’s range, increasing battle speed and changing game dynamics.
- Healing while Moving: Another core gameplay change involves adding in the ability for players to heal while they are moving. Players can heal in all stances except prone.
- Building Density and Loot Supply Optimizations: To complement the smaller map, building density has been increased. Loot frequency has also been increased to expedite looting and speed up gameplay.
- Map Quality Optimizations
- RPG and new Firearm integrations: Players can experience a new weapon in select game modes.
Overall the Lite version of PUBG is a good smartphone game and you should definitely check out this game if you own a low-end smartphone.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.