On Tuesday, Huawei sub-brand Honor launched its new smartphone, ‘Honor 20 Lite’ at an event held in London, England. The smartphone is part of Honor 20 series. It comes with waterdrop notch display, triple rear camera setup, Kirin 710 processor. It was previously launched as Honor 10i in Russia earlier this year.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Triple Rear Camera Setup, Gradient Design and 3400mAh Battery
Honor 20 Lite: Price, Sale Date
- Honor 20 Lite price is EUR 299 (roughly Rs. 23,200) for the 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Midnight Black, Phantom Blue, and Phantom Red colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase soon (exact sale date is not revealed).
- Availability and price in India will be announced on June 11.
Honor 20 Lite: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Honor 20 Lite sports a 6.21-inch All-View Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of Magic UI 2.1, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core Kirin 710 processor with Mali-G71 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a triple camera setup, the first camera includes a 24MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 2MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the third camera includes an 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 32MP sensor with f/2.0. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage without microSD support. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, GLONASS and Micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, gravity sensor, hall sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Honor 20 Lite battery capacity is 3400mAh. The handset measures 154.8×73.64×7.95mm and weighs 164 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Waterdrop notch display with 415ppi pixel density.
- It has gradient design at the back.
- Rear camera features include AI Stabilising mode and AI multi-scene recognition.
- Front camera features include AI Beautification.
- GPU Turbo 2.0.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.