On Tuesday, Huawei sub-brand Honor launched its new smartphone, ‘Honor 20’ at an event held in London, England. The smartphone is part of Honor 20 series. It comes with All-View punch-hole display, quad rear camera setup, Kirin 980 processor with Dual NPU and GPU Turbo 3.0.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Quad Rear Camera Setup, 3750mAh Battery and 22.5W fast charging.
In terms of specifications, the difference between the regular Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro variant is camera setup, battery, RAM and storage. Both smartphones come with the same 48MP sensor but with different aperture. The regular variant doesn’t come with telephoto camera sensor instead it comes with a depth sensor. It doesn’t include OIS and Laser Autofocus as well.
Honor 20: Price, Sale Date
- Honor 20 price is EUR 499 (roughly Rs. 38,750) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Icelandic White, Midnight Black, and Sapphire Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase soon (exact sale date is not revealed).
- Availability and price in India will be announced on June 11.
Honor 20: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Honor 20 sports a 6.26-inch All-View Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of Magic UI 2.1, the phone runs on 2.6GHz octa-core Kirin 980 processor with Mali-G76 MP10 GPU. It comes with 6GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a quad camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 16MP 117-degree ultra wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 32MP sensor. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage without microSD support. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, gravity sensor, hall sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Honor 20 battery capacity is 3750mAh with the support of 22.5W SuperCharge fast charging. The handset measures 154.25×73.97×7.87mm and weighs 174 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Punch-Hole display with 91.7% screen-to-body ratio and 412ppi pixel density.
- It has a 3D curved glass back with a dynamic holographic design which uses 3-layers to give it a depth effect when the light hits the back at certain angles.
- Rear camera features include AIS, EIS, PDAF, AI Ultra Clarity mode, AI Color Mode, ultrawide shots, 4cm macro shots and 4K video recording.
- Front camera features include 3D portrait lightning, EIS, 1080p video recording.
- Dual Neural Processing Unit.
- GPU Turbo 3.0.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Audio features include USB Type-C audio, Virtual 9.1 Surround Sound, Dual-microphones and Huawei Histen 6.0.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.