On Wednesday, Samsung launched its new smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy M42 5G’ in India. The smartphone is part of the Samsung M series, and it is the most affordable 5G phone from the company as of now.
The smartphone’s key specifications include a Super AMOLED display, Quad Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 750G SoC, and 5000mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G price in India is Rs. 21,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 23,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It comes in Prism Dot Black and Prism Dot Grey color options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on Amazon and Samsung.com starting May 1.
- Launch offers include Rs. 2,000 instant cashback on HDFC Bank Credit Cards and EMI transactions at Amazon.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G: Specifications and Features
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G sports a 6.6-inch Super AMOLED display with 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, and HD+ (1280×720 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 11 on the top of One UI 3.1, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core 8nm Snapdragon 750G processor with Adreno 619 MP12 GPU. It comes in 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP ISOCELL GM2 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and the third camera includes a 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 20MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB via microSD. The connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 15W fast charging. The handset measures 164.4×75.9×8.6mm and weighs 190 grams.
- HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display.
- 3D Glastic back with a gradient finish.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- 15W fast charger included in the box
- Android 11 (OneUI 3.1).
- Samsung Pay.
- Samsung Knox security along with Secure Folder.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.