On Tuesday, Poco launched its new smartphone, ‘Poco X3 Pro’ in India. The smartphone is part of the Poco X series and the successor of last year’s Poco X3.
The key specifications of the smartphone include an LCD display, Quad Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 860 SoC and 5160mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are Snapdragon 860 SoC and 120Hz refresh rate. The display of the smartphone comes with a 120Hz refresh rate which dynamically switches between 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz or 50Hz.
It is the first smartphone to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 SoC which is clocked up to 2.96GHz. Also, this chipset doesn’t support 5G.
Poco X3 Pro: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Poco X3 Pro price in India is Rs. 18,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 20,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Graphite Black, Steel Blue and Golden Bronze colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on Flipkart starting April 6.
- Launch offers include Rs. 1000 instant discount on ICICI Banks credit cards and EMI transactions.
Poco X3 Pro: Specifications and Features
Poco X3 Pro sports a 6.67-inch LCD Display with 120Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 11 on the top of MIUI 12, the phone runs on 2.96GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 860 processor with Adreno 640 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor with f/1.79 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 20MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, VoWiFi, NFC and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, IR sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Poco X3 Pro battery capacity is 5160mAh with support of 33W fast charging. The handset measures 165.3×76.8×9.4mm and weighs 215 grams.
- Full-HD+ punch-hole LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 450 nits brightness, HDR10.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
- Matte finish dual texture on back and sides.
- Liquid Cooling 1.0 Plus with copper heat pipe and dual graphite reduces the temperature by up to 6-degree celsius.
- Z-axis linear motor for over 150 different haptic feedback vibrations
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- IP53 Splash resistant.
- 33W fast charging.
- Stereo speakers.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.