Samsung’s Galaxy S and Note series are one of the most trustworthy flagship smartphones. That said, Samsung also manufactures premium mid-range smartphones. Well, Samsung has recently launched the Samsung Galaxy A90.
This flagship smartphone is a part of Samsung’s mid-range Galaxy A series. So here’s everything you need to know about the newly launched Samsung Galaxy A90.
Samsung Galaxy A90: Specifications And Features
The design aesthetics of Samsung Galaxy A90 are similar to that of the Galaxy A70 and Galaxy A50. This smartphone has an Infinity-U notch and there’s a triple camera setup on the back of this smartphone. Unlike the Galaxy A70, the new Galaxy A90 features a complete glass and metal construction and it has a unique geometric pattern on the back glass.
As for the display, Galaxy A90 packs a massive 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display. This display will offer an immersive experience while consuming media and it’s ideal for content creation. This smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 855 combined with Qualcomm’s X50 modem. As you might have guessed, the X50 modem brings 5G connectivity to this smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A90 Specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, expandable memory with microSD up to 512GB (on 6GB RAM version only)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI custom skin
- 48MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio,
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) VHT80 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 4500mAh with 25W super-fast charging
Samsung Galaxy A90 features an optical in-display fingerprint sensor. The triple rear camera on this smartphone consists of a 48-megapixel primary sensor coupled with an 8-megapixel 123° ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. Samsung has offered many interesting software features like Super Steady, Scene Optimizer, Flaw Detector, and many more.
The next major highlight of Galaxy A90 is Samsung DeX support. The Galaxy A90 is the first smartphone of the Galaxy A series to get this feature. The Dex experience on this smartphone is similar to that of the Galaxy S and Note series. Lastly, the 4500mAh battery on this smartphone can easily sustain a day or two of moderate usage.
We can expect the Galaxy A90 to become a mainstream 5G smartphone.
Pricing And Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A90 will be available in Black and White colour variants. This smartphone retails for a price of 899,800 won (roughly Rs. 53,310) and it will go on sale in Korea from 4th September. Galaxy A90 will launch in other parts of the world in the fourth quarter of 2019.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.