Vivo is one of the leading smartphone brands in the Indian smartphone market. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer has launched its new mid-range smartphone offering the Vivo Z1 Pro in India. Well, if you have been scouting for a good mid-range smartphone, then the Vivo Z1 Pro might impress you.
So here’s everything you need to know about the Vivo Z1 Pro.
Vivo Z1 Pro: Specifications And Features
The Vivo Z1 Pro is a mid-range smartphone that offers impressive features at a relatively cheaper price. This mid-range smartphone boasts a polycarbonate body coupled with a gradient dual-tone finish. The design aesthetics of this smartphone look premium and anyone can get confused and think that the Z1 Pro has a glass back.
As for the display, the Z1 Pro packs a 6.53-inch full HD+ LCD bezel-less display with a screen to body ratio of more than 91%. It is worth noting that, the Z1 Pro has a hole punch display which is less obtrusive as compared to a notch.
Vivo Z1 Pro Specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 712 10nm processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.78 aperture, Sony IMX499 sensor, LED flash, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9 custom skin
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with support to 18W fast charging
A fairly new Snapdragon 712 processor powers the Z1 Pro.
Pricing And Launch Offers
The Vivo Z1 Pro will be available in Sonic Blue, Sonic Black, and Mirror Black colour variants. The Z1 Pro is priced at Rs. 14,990 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, Rs. 16,990 for the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, and Rs. 17,990 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.
The Z1 Pro will be sold online and you either buy it from Flipkart or from vivo.com from 11th of July.
- ICICI bank users get Rs. 750 off on Debit and Credit cards
- Jio users get benefits worth Rs. 6000
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.