On Wednesday, Realme launched its new smartphone, ‘Realme X Lite’ at an event held in China. The smartphone is part of new Realme X series which also includes the regular Realme X.
The X Lite is just a rebranded smartphone from Realme 3 Pro which was launched in India last month. From software to hardware the Realme X Lite and Realme 3 Pro are identical.
The main highlights of this smartphone are a Snapdragon 710 SoC, Sony IMX519 camera sensor and 20W fast charging.
Realme X Lite: Price, Sale Date
- Realme X Lite price is CNY 1,199 (roughly Rs. 12,250) for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant, CNY 1,299 (roughly Rs. 13,300) for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs. 15,320) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Nitro Blue and Lightning Purple colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Realme store, JD.com, Suning.com and T-mall starting May 20 in China.
- Availability and price in India of both are yet to be announced.
Realme X Lite: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Realme X Lite sports a 6.3-inch Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of ColorOS 6.0, the phone runs on 2.2GHz 10nm octa-core Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 16MP Sony IMX519 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 25MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage with the support of microSD upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and Micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Realme X Lite battery capacity is 4,045mAh with the support of 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging. The handset measures 156.8×74.2×8.3mm and weighs 172 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ waterdrop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and 90.8% screen-to-body ratio.
- The display has a peak brightness of 400 nits and a contrast ratio of 1200:1.
- Nitro Blue and Lightning Purple colour options are of gradient design.
- The back of the smartphone shows off gradient colour patterns with 82 S-shaped curves running parallel through the fingerprint sensor.
- Rear Camera features include AI scene recognition, 960fps super-slow-motion video recording, 64MP Ultra HD mode, EIS and optimised Nightscape mode.
- Front Camera features include 4-in-1 super pixel technology.
- Hyperboost 2.0 feature with touchboost and frameboost for enhanced touch control and frame rate while gaming.
- Content Adaptive Brightness Control (CABC) mode which improves the battery life.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.