On Wednesday, Realme launched its new smartphone, ‘Realme X Lite’ at an event held in China. The smartphone is part of new Realme X series which also includes the regular Realme X.
The X Lite is just a rebranded smartphone from Realme 3 Pro which was launched in India last month. From software to hardware the Realme X Lite and Realme 3 Pro are identical.
The main highlights of this smartphone are a Snapdragon 710 SoC, Sony IMX519 camera sensor and 20W fast charging.
Realme X Lite: Price, Sale Date
- Realme X Lite price is CNY 1,199 (roughly Rs. 12,250) for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant, CNY 1,299 (roughly Rs. 13,300) for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs. 15,320) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Nitro Blue and Lightning Purple colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Realme store, JD.com, Suning.com and T-mall starting May 20 in China.
- Availability and price in India of both are yet to be announced.
Realme X Lite: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Realme X Lite sports a 6.3-inch Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of ColorOS 6.0, the phone runs on 2.2GHz 10nm octa-core Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 16MP Sony IMX519 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 25MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage with the support of microSD upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and Micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Realme X Lite battery capacity is 4,045mAh with the support of 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging. The handset measures 156.8×74.2×8.3mm and weighs 172 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ waterdrop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and 90.8% screen-to-body ratio.
- The display has a peak brightness of 400 nits and a contrast ratio of 1200:1.
- Nitro Blue and Lightning Purple colour options are of gradient design.
- The back of the smartphone shows off gradient colour patterns with 82 S-shaped curves running parallel through the fingerprint sensor.
- Rear Camera features include AI scene recognition, 960fps super-slow-motion video recording, 64MP Ultra HD mode, EIS and optimised Nightscape mode.
- Front Camera features include 4-in-1 super pixel technology.
- Hyperboost 2.0 feature with touchboost and frameboost for enhanced touch control and frame rate while gaming.
- Content Adaptive Brightness Control (CABC) mode which improves the battery life.