On Tuesday, Lenovo launched its new smartphone, ‘Lenovo Z6 Pro’ at an event held in China. The smartphone is successor of Z5 Pro which was launched last year. The Z5 Pro came with a slider mechanism for front camera whereas this time instead of opting slider mechanism, the company used the waterdrop notch style for the front camera.
The main highlights of this smartphone are an AMOLED display, Quad Camera Setup, Snapdragon 855 SoC, Liquid Cooling, Sixth-Gen In-Display Fingerprint Sensor and 4,000 mAh battery.
Lenovo Z6 Pro: Price, Sale Date
- Lenovo Z6 Pro price is CNY 2899 (roughly Rs. 30,100) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant, CNY 2999 (roughly Rs. 31,150) for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant, CNY 3799 (roughly Rs. 39,450) for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant and CNY 4999 (roughly Rs. 51,900) for the 12GB RAM/512GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Black and Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting April 29 at 10 AM CST in China.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Lenovo Z6 Pro: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Lenovo Z6 Pro sports a 6.39-inch AMOLED Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of stock ZUI 11, the phone runs on 2.84GHz 7nm octa-core Snapdragon 855 processor with Adreno 640 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 16MP 125-degree ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 8MP telephoto sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP super video sensor with f/1.8 aperture. There is also ToF (Time of Flight) camera and PDAF sensor at the back.
On the front, there is a 32MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB/512GB internal storage with microSD support upto 512GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, electronic compass and in-display fingerprint sensor. Lenovo Z6 Pro battery capacity is 4000mAh with the support of 27W fast charging. The handset measures 165.2×76.5×9.3mm and weighs 180 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ AMOLED display with support for DC dimming, HDR10 and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- The back of the smartphone has 17-layer 3D streamer colour coating with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Sixth-Gen In-display fingerprint sensor (increased fingerprint recognition area, faster unlock, and works with wet fingers).
- Face unlock support.
- PC-grade Coldfront liquid cooling system with 5mm reinforced copper tube and larger heat dissipation area.
- Camera features include Optical image stabilisation, AI features, Super Night Scene, Super Macro, Super Wide Angle, Super Body, and Dual Scene.
- 2.39cm super macro photography support.
- The new hyper video technology that uses OIS, six-axis gyroscope, ToF and PDAF to offer a multi-anti-shake solution based on AI optimization for smoother videos even when moving, targeted at vloggers.
- Audio features include LDAC, AAC and aptX HD audio codecs and Dolby Atmos.
- 27W fast charging.
- OTG reverse charging.