Two weeks ago, Xiaomi launched the ‘Redmi Note 7‘ in India. Now, the smartphone is all set to go on sale for the second time today on Flipkart and Mi.com. The sale will start at 12 PM noon IST. The first sale held last week on Flipkart and Mi.com and the company announced that it sold more than 2 lacs units.
The smartphone comes with 12MP dual camera setup, Snapdragon 660 SoC, up to 4GB RAM, 4000 mAh battery and much more.
The Redmi Note 7 is part of Xiaomi’s Redmi Note series which also includes Redmi Note 7 Pro smartphone. Along with Note 7, there is first sale of Note 7 Pro as well. The pricing of Redmi Note 7 starts at Rs. 9,999 for the base variant with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage and Rs. 11,999 for the top variant with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The smartphone will be available for purchase during flash sale via Flipkart and Mi.com at 12 PM noon today. On Flipkart, the 3GB/32GB variant will be available only in Onyx Black colour option and the 4GB/64GB variant will be available in Onyx Black, Ruby Red Sapphire Blue. The 3GB/32GB Sapphire Blue or Ruby Red colour options will be only available on Mi.com.
Redmi Note 7 Specifications & Features:
Redmi Note 7 sports a 6.3-inch Dot Notch LTPS Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of MIUI 10, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor with Adreno 512 GPU. It comes with 3GB/4GB LPDDR4X RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano+Nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 12MP Sony IMX486 sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the second camera includes a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, there is a 13MP sensor. The phone has an LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 32GB/64GB internal storage and microSD card support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5, GPS, IR (Infrared) blaster, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Redmi Note 7 battery capacity is 4,000mAh with the support of 18W Qualcomm QuickCharge4+ fast charging (10W default charger bundled in-the-box). The handset measures 159.21×75.21×8.1mm and weighs 186 grams.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone has a Dot Notch display (in other words, u-shaped notch display).
- The display used on this smartphone is LTPS in-cell display with1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, and 84% NTSC Color Gamut.
- It comes with Aura design.
- Both front and back of the phone are covered by 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for more durability.
- It comes in Sapphire Blue and Ruby Red colours. Both colours come with gradient finish on the back.
- It also features P2i nano-coating making it splash proof.
- Camera features include 1.25-micron pixels, AI scene detection, AI Portrait 2.0, and Night mode.
- Front Camera features include AI beautify, AI portrait, AI face unlock.