Two weeks ago, Xiaomi launched the most-anticipated smartphone ‘Redmi Note 7 Pro‘ in India. Now, the smartphone is all set to go on sale for the first time today on Flipkart and Mi.com. The sale will start at 12 PM noon IST.
The smartphone comes with 48MP dual camera setup, Snapdragon 675 SoC, up to 6GB RAM, 4000 mAh battery and much more.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro is part of Xiaomi’s Redmi Note series which also includes Redmi Note 7 smartphone. The latter went on sale last week and sold more than 2 lacs smartphone. The pricing of Redmi Note 7 Pro starts at Rs. 13,999 for the base variant with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage and Rs. 16,999 for the top variant with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The smartphone will be available for purchase during flash sale via Flipkart and Mi.com at 12 PM noon today. It will be available in Neptune Blue and Space Black colour options on Flipkart. If you want to purchase Nebula Red colour option then you can get it only on Mi.com.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications & Features:
Now coming to the specifications, Redmi Note 7 Pro sports a 6.3-inch Dot Notch LTPS Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of MIUI 10, the phone runs on 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 675 processor with Adreno 612 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano+Nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.79 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP depth sensor. On the front, there is a 13MP sensor. The phone has an LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage and microSD card support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5, GPS, IR (Infrared) blaster, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Redmi Note 7 Pro battery capacity is 4,000mAh with the support of 18W Qualcomm QuickCharge4+ fast charging (10W default charger bundled in-the-box). The handset measures 159.21×75.21×8.1mm and weighs 186 grams.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone has a Dot Notch display (in other words, u-shaped notch display).
- The display used on this smartphone is LTPS in-cell display with1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, and 84% NTSC Color Gamut.
- It comes with Aura design.
- Both front and back of the phone are covered by 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for more durability.
- It comes in Neptune Blue and Nebula Red colours. Both colours come with gradient finish on the back.
- It also features P2i nano-coating making it splash proof.
- Camera features include 4K video recording at 30FPS, AI scene detection, AI Portrait 2.0, and Night mode.
- Front Camera features include AI beautify, AI portrait, AI face unlock.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.