Last month, Realme launched the ‘Realme 3‘ smartphone in India. Now, the smartphone is all set to go on sale for the sixth time today on Flipkart and Realme Online Store. The sale will start at 12 PM noon IST.
The smartphone comes with HD+ Display, Dual rear camera setup, MediaTek Helio P70 SoC, 4230 mAh battery and much more.
The Realme 3 is the successor of the popular Realme 2 smartphone. The smartphone was on sale two days back on March 26 for two times at 12 PM and 8 PM. The company managed to sell 3,11,800 units after three rounds of sale but after the fourth sale, the company did not reveal the sales number.
Realme 3: Price in India, Sale Time
The pricing of the Realme 3 is Rs. 8,999 for the base variant with 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage and Rs. 10,999 for the top variant with 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage.
The smartphone will be available for purchase during flash sale via Flipkart and Realme online store at 12 PM noon today. It will be available in Dynamic Black, Radiant Blue, and Classic Black colour options on Flipkart as well as Realme online store.
Realme 3: Specifications & Features
Realme 3 sports a 6.2-inch Dewdrop Notch Display with 19:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1520 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of ColorOS 6.0, the phone runs on 2.1GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor with Mali-G72 GPU. It comes with 3GB/4GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (Nano+Nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 13MP with f/1.8 aperture and the second camera includes a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, there is a 13MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has an LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 32GB/64GB internal storage and microSD card support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, IR (Infrared) blaster, 3.5mm headphone jack and micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Realme 3 battery capacity is 4,230mAh (10W default charger bundled in-the-box). The handset measures 156.1×75.6×8.3mm and weighs 175 grams.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone has a Dewdrop Notch display with 88.3 percent screen-to-body ratio, 450-nits of brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Camera features include PDAF, Nightscape mode, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, Portrait Mode, scene recognition.
- Front Camera features include AI Beautification, HDR and AI Face Unlock.
- Riding Mode feature which blocks unnecessary calls and notification but allows you to set up important numbers for calls.
- Sports Card on AI board for real-time scores updates.
- Camera2 API supports which can be used by many users to install Google Camera Mod.
- The smartphone also comes with unlocked bootloader.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.