- Vivo V11 Pro comes with 4th Gen in-display fingerprint sensor
- Vivo V11 Pro also comes with Waterdrop Notch Display
- First Sale of the smartphone starts from September 12
Vivo V11 Pro is the Vivo’s latest smartphone in the Indian market. At a price of Rs. 25,990, the V11 Pro is the most affordable handset in the country to sport an in-display fingerprint sensor. Other features of the phone include 6GB of RAM, a 19.5:9 display with a waterdrop-style notch, a vertical dual rear camera setup, Dual-Engine fast charging capabilities, and infrared based Face Unlock features. Let’s get into the pricing, availability, and technical details of the newly launched Vivo V11 Pro.
Top Highlights of Smartphone:
The highlights of the smartphone are In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Waterdrop Notch Display and Infrared Face Unlock.
Vivo V11 Pro Price in India, Sale Date, and Launch Offers
- Vivo V11 Pro price in India is set at Rs. 25,990 for the lone 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage model. The phone has been made available in Dazzling Gold and Starry Night Black colour options.
- It will be sold via online and offline retail partners. Pre-booking starts today, while the phone will go on sale on September 12.
- As for launch offers, the company has detailed a Rs. 2,000 flat cashback for purchases made via HDFC cards, benefits worth Rs. 4,050 from Reliance Jio, and a one-time screen replacement offer.
Vivo V11 Pro Specifications and Features
The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo V11 Pro runs FunTouch OS 4.5 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo, and sports a 6.41-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) Halo FullView 3.0 Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and a screen-to-body ratio of 91.27 percent. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, coupled with an AI engine, an Adreno 512 GPU, and 6GB of RAM.
In terms of optics, the Vivo V11 Pro sports a vertically stacked pair of dual rear cameras with a 12-megapixel sensor (f/1.8 aperture) and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor (f/2.4 aperture), coupled with an LED flash and ‘dual pixel’ tech for better low-light photography and fast autofocus. On the front, the handset gets a single 25-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and AI-powered features and AR stickers. There is 64GB of inbuilt storage on the smartphone, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB). Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB with OTG, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Sensors on board the Vivo V11 Pro include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, in-display fingerprint sensor, and proximity sensor. The phone has a 3,400mAh battery under the hood, with support for Dual-Engine fast charging (18W). The V11 Pro measures 157.91×75.08×7.9mm and weighs 156 grams.
As far as mid-range smartphones go, the Vivo V11 Pro is a well-rounded offering. According to reviewers, the in-Display fingerprint sensor is glitchy (But, it was the main highlight of smartphones :P).
The POCO F1 though is the one Vivo should be worried about. Packing in flagship specs like a Snapdragon 845 SoC and 6GB of RAM at a starting price of Rs 20,999, it pretty much decimates the competition. Better go with Poco F1 if you are able to grab the phone in Xiaomi’s flash sale system.