Lenovo K3 Note features a 5.5-inch display that delivers 1080 x 1920 pixels of resolution and nice display quality with a pixels density of 401ppi, powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Mediatek MT6752 processor which is clocking at 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 along with 2 GB of RAM and Mali-T760MP2 GPU under the hood. With the 2 GB of RAM and 64-bit processor offers very smooth performance and allows to run multiple apps. It comes with 16 GB internal storage option which is further expandable up to 32 GB via micro SD card.
If you are willing to purchase Lenovo K3 Note smartphone. Then you must save this article because you gonna root that beast. And sure you will search for the working root method for the device, here is the step by step guide to root the Lenovo K3 Note.
Benefits of rooting:
- With the help of root access, one can remove those apps which are pre-installed by your network provider or by manufacturer.
- Because of rooting you can also get the free storage space, rooted apps are available for efficient memory management.
- After rooting user can also update their phone to the latest version of Android (by flashing a custom recovery/ROM).
- It provides customization options when you use your new administrative rights to flash a custom ROM (again, see the end of this procedure for more info on that).
- Rooting also increases the battery life of the Smartphone because those running constantly can be removed).
- As with all of these types of tutorials, this may void the warranty of your device. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Lenovo K3 Note: Go to Settings> About> Build number and tap it 7 times to unlock Developer options. Now return to Settings> Developer options and tick the USB Debugging.
- Make sure your Lenovo K3 Note has more than 50% battery left before you jump into action.
- The method which I have posted requires more configurations to be made on your PC to be able to detect the device easily, you just need to download the USB drivers from here to get started with the rest of the process mentioned below.
How to Root Lenovo K3 Note:
1) Once you finished installing the drivers and enabling the USB debugging and wait for Windows to complete its configuration.
2) When completed restart the PC and install PdaNet+ on your phone.
3) Once done, make sure to restart to have all the drivers installed correctly and stay in Debug USB.
4) Download the SuperSU zip from here and transfer in your device’s home folder.
5) Now download this Minimal ADB (with Recovery K3 notes included) from here.
6) Unzip the zip file and open the file py_cmd.exe and quietly run these commands
7) To ensure that the PC recognizes the device, and if it should be unauthorized make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
8) This command will reboot the phone on a black screen, going in fastboot .
adb reboot bootloader
9) This command will confirm the above.
10) This command will install the much sought CWM, but it is not over yet!
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
11) This command will restart the device.
12) Once done, you just press VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN + POWER to boot up your device in recovery mode,
13) Once you are in recovery mode, just select the option called ‘install zip’ and browse the SuperSU zip file you have downloaded earlier.
14) Wait for few seconds to complete the task, once done, just reboot your device.
Congratulations, You have successfully rooted your device.
To verify that your Lenovo K3 Note is indeed rooted, download Root Checker from the Google Play Store for free.
From there, simply run the app, then tap Grant on the Superuser request popup. If everything went off without a hitch, Root Checker will give you a message that says Congratulations! This device has root access!
Thanks to an incredible development community, the Lenovo K3 Note is easy to root.
Also Read : Why You Should Buy Lenovo K3 Note?
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.