On Tuesday, Samsung launched its new smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy A12’ in India. The smartphone is part of the Samsung A series. To recall, the smartphone was launched in the global market back in November last year.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a HD+ display, 48MP Quad Rear Cameras, 4GB RAM, Helio P35 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy A12: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Samsung Galaxy A12 price in India is Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Black, Blue and White colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on Samsung.com, major online stores and major offline stores as well starting February 17.
- Launch offers include:
- Zero down payment EMI offers.
- Vi users get double data benefits on Rs. 299 plan for 3 months or any 3 recharges
- Jio users get benefits worth Rs. 7000 (Rs. 3000 cashback in form of vouchers on Rs. 349 plan and Rs. 4000 worth vouchers from partners).
Samsung Galaxy A12: Specifications and Features
Samsung Galaxy A12 sports a 6.5-inch LCD display with 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (1560×720 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of One UI 2.5, the phone runs on 2.3GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio P35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP ISOCELL GM2 sensor with f/2.0 aperture, the second camera includes a 5MP ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A12 battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 15W fast charging. The handset measures 164×75.8×8.8mm and weighs 205 grams.
- HD+ Infinity-V LCD display.
- Matte finish at the back.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- FM radio.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.