On Tuesday, Samsung launched its new smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy A12’ in India. The smartphone is part of the Samsung A series. To recall, the smartphone was launched in the global market back in November last year.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a HD+ display, 48MP Quad Rear Cameras, 4GB RAM, Helio P35 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlight of the smartphone is 5000mAh battery. It directly competes against Realme Narzo 20 Pro, Micromax In Note 1 and Poco M2 Pro.
Samsung Galaxy A12: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Samsung Galaxy A12 price in India is Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Black, Blue and White colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on Samsung.com, major online stores and major offline stores as well starting February 17.
- Launch offers include:
- Zero down payment EMI offers.
- Vi users get double data benefits on Rs. 299 plan for 3 months or any 3 recharges
- Jio users get benefits worth Rs. 7000 (Rs. 3000 cashback in form of vouchers on Rs. 349 plan and Rs. 4000 worth vouchers from partners).
Samsung Galaxy A12: Specifications and Features
Samsung Galaxy A12 sports a 6.5-inch LCD display with 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (1560×720 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of One UI 2.5, the phone runs on 2.3GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio P35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP ISOCELL GM2 sensor with f/2.0 aperture, the second camera includes a 5MP ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A12 battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 15W fast charging. The handset measures 164×75.8×8.8mm and weighs 205 grams.
- HD+ Infinity-V LCD display.
- Matte finish at the back.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- FM radio.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.