The key specifications of the smartphone include an IPS LCD display, Triple Rear Cameras, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 662 SoC and 6000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 6000mAh battery and a two-tone design. With all its striking design, it instantly draws interest – a completely uninterrupted display on the front is accompanied on the rear by a large rectangular camera design.
Poco M3: Price, Sale Date
- Poco M3 price $149 (approx. Rs. 11,000) for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and $169 (approx. Rs. 12,500) for the 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Power Black, Cool Blue and Poco Yellow colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase in the US starting November 27 at a discounted price of $129 (approx. Rs. 9,500) during Black Friday sale.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Poco M3: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Poco M3 sports a 6.53-inch LCD Display with 60Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of MIUI 12, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core 11nm Snapdragon 662 processor with Adreno 610 GPU. It comes with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/1.79 aperture, the second camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the third camera includes a 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is an 8MP sensor with f/2.05 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS+GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Poco M3 battery capacity is 6000mAh with support of 18W fast charging. The handset measures 162.3×77.3×9.6mm and weighs 198 grams.
- Full-HD+ waterdrop style IPS LCD display with 90.34 percent screen to body ratio.
- Two-tone design with anti-fingerprint finishing.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Infrared Sensor.
- 18W fast charger included in the box.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Stereo Speakers.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.