On Tuesday, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco launched its new smartphone, ‘Poco M2’ in India. The smartphone is toned down version of Poco M2 Pro and has similar specifications as Redmi 9 Prime.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display, Quad Rear Cameras, 6GB RAM, Helio G80 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone is 5000mAh battery.
Poco M2: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch offers
- Poco M2 price in India is Rs. 10,999 for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 12,499 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Brick Red, Pitch Black and Slate Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Flipkart starting September 15.
- Launch offers include Rs. 750 instant discount on ICICI Bank and Federal Bank cards.
Poco M2: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Poco M2 sports a 6.53-inch LCD Display with 400 nits brightness and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of MIUI 11 (upgradable to MIUI 12), the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio G80 processor with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. It comes with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 13MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 118.2-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.3 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor and the fourth camera includes a 5MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, IR sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
Poco M2 battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 18W fast charging (10W charger in the box included). The handset measures 163.3×77.0x9.1mm and weighs 198 grams.
- Full-HD+ waterdrop-style notch IPS LCD display with 60Hz refresh rate and 400 nits brightness.
- Two-tone design at the back.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include Starry mode, Super NightScape mode.
- 10W charger included in the box.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Splash resistant (P2i coating).
- Audio features include FM radio and linear speakers.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.