On Tuesday, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco launched its new smartphone, ‘Poco M2’ in India. The smartphone is toned down version of Poco M2 Pro and has similar specifications as Redmi 9 Prime.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display, Quad Rear Cameras, 6GB RAM, Helio G80 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone is 5000mAh battery.
Poco M2: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch offers
- Poco M2 price in India is Rs. 10,999 for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 12,499 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Brick Red, Pitch Black and Slate Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Flipkart starting September 15.
- Launch offers include Rs. 750 instant discount on ICICI Bank and Federal Bank cards.
Poco M2: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Poco M2 sports a 6.53-inch LCD Display with 400 nits brightness and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of MIUI 11 (upgradable to MIUI 12), the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio G80 processor with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. It comes with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 13MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 118.2-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.3 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor and the fourth camera includes a 5MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, IR sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
Poco M2 battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 18W fast charging (10W charger in the box included). The handset measures 163.3×77.0x9.1mm and weighs 198 grams.
- Full-HD+ waterdrop-style notch IPS LCD display with 60Hz refresh rate and 400 nits brightness.
- Two-tone design at the back.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include Starry mode, Super NightScape mode.
- 10W charger included in the box.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Splash resistant (P2i coating).
- Audio features include FM radio and linear speakers.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.