On Friday, Samsung launched the new variant of its mid-range smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy A21s’ in India. The 4GB/64GB and 6GB/64GB variant of the smartphone was launched back in June this year.
The key specifications of the smartphone include an HD+ display, Quad Rear Cameras, up to 6GB RAM, Exynos 850 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are 48MP quad cameras and 5000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A21s: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Samsung Galaxy A21s price in India is Rs. 14,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant, Rs. 16,499 for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 17,499 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Black, Blue and Silver colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Samsung.com Samsung retail stores, major online stores and other offline retail stores starting October 10.
- Launch offers include:
- Rs. 750 cashback on EMI transactions on ICICI bank credit & debit cards till October 16.
- Zero down payment on all variants.
Samsung Galaxy A21s: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy A21s sports a 6.5-inch Infinity-O display with 20:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1600 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of the OneUI 2.0, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core Exynos 850 processor with Mali-G52 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 13MP camera sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage and expandable up to 512GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A21s battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 15W fast charging. The handset measures 75.3×163.6×8.9mm and weighs 192 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- PLS TFT LCD Infinity-O HD+ display.
- The back of the smartphone has a holographic glastic design.
- Camera features include Live Focus.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Physical Rear-facing fingerprint sensor and Face recognition unlock support.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.