On Friday, Samsung launched the new variant of its mid-range smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy A21s’ in India. The 4GB/64GB and 6GB/64GB variant of the smartphone was launched back in June this year.
The key specifications of the smartphone include an HD+ display, Quad Rear Cameras, up to 6GB RAM, Exynos 850 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are 48MP quad cameras and 5000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A21s: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Samsung Galaxy A21s price in India is Rs. 14,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant, Rs. 16,499 for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 17,499 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Black, Blue and Silver colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Samsung.com Samsung retail stores, major online stores and other offline retail stores starting October 10.
- Launch offers include:
- Rs. 750 cashback on EMI transactions on ICICI bank credit & debit cards till October 16.
- Zero down payment on all variants.
Samsung Galaxy A21s: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy A21s sports a 6.5-inch Infinity-O display with 20:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1600 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of the OneUI 2.0, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core Exynos 850 processor with Mali-G52 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 13MP camera sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage and expandable up to 512GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A21s battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 15W fast charging. The handset measures 75.3×163.6×8.9mm and weighs 192 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- PLS TFT LCD Infinity-O HD+ display.
- The back of the smartphone has a holographic glastic design.
- Camera features include Live Focus.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Physical Rear-facing fingerprint sensor and Face recognition unlock support.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.