Samsung has launched its Note lineup flagship smartphones, ‘Galaxy Note20‘ and ‘Galaxy Note20 Ultra‘ last month. The former was launched for Rs. 77,999 for the sole 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant and the latter was launched for Rs. 1,04,999 for the sole 12GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant. Now the company has temporarily cut the price of Galaxy Note20 in India.
Galaxy Note20 Offer Details
As a part of the ‘Samsung Days’ offer, the smartphone is available for Rs. 68,999 against the launch price of Rs. 77,999. This means that the company is offering a flat Rs. 9000 discount, and on top of that, buyers will also get Rs. 6000 cashback via HDFC Bank cards, taking the Galaxy Note20’s effective price to Rs. 62,999. This offer will be available for this week from 17 September 17 to September 23.
- Buy From Amazon (Select Rs. 9,000 Coupon Before Adding To Cart)
- Buy From Flipkart (Purchase Using Any Debit or Credit Card To Avail The Offer)
- Buy From Samsung.com (Discount Automatically Applies During Checkout)
The offer will also be available at major retail stores during the offer period.
Samsung Galaxy Note20: Specifications and Features
Samsung Galaxy Note20 sports a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus Display with 60Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of OneUI 2.5, the phone runs on octa-core 7nm Exynos 990 processor with Mali G77 GPU. It comes with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 12MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 12MP 120-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 64MP telephoto sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
On the front, there is a 10MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, MST, GPS+GLONASS and USB Type-C 3.2 port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 battery capacity is 4300mAh with support of 25W fast charging and Wireless (WPC & PMA) charging. The handset measures 161.6×75.2×8.3mm and weighs 192 grams.
- Full-HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display with HDR10+, 393 PPI.
- Plastic back.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Ultrasonic In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include OIS.
- 3x hybrid optic zoom and 30x super-resolution zoom with 64MP telephoto camera.
- 25W fast charger included in the box with USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable.
- Samsung services like Samsung Bixby, Samsung Health and Samsung Pay.
- Wireless Samsung DeX support.
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance.
- Wireless PowerShare to charge other devices wirelessly.
- Audio features include stereo speakers tuned by AKG and Dolby Atmos.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.