On Wednesday, Samsung launched its new flagship smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy Note20’ in Galaxy Unpacked 2020 Online Event. The smartphone is part of the ‘Galaxy Note-series’. It is the successor of popular Galaxy Note10. Along with the smartphone, the company also launched the premium Galaxy Note20 Ultra model.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a Super AMOLED Plus display, Triple Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 865+ SoC and 4300mAh Battery.
Note20 comes with bundled S Pen stylus with improved 26ms latency for fluid and natural writing. It has updated built-in remote control which lets you customize new actions like Back, Recent App, Home, Smart Select, Screen Write, Navigation and Presentation. The gesture controls have now 5 more customizable gesture.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 5G support and Triple Camera Setup.
Samsung Galaxy Note20: Price, Sale Date
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 4G price is EUR 849 (approx. Rs. 83,500) for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant.
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G price is $999.99 (approx. Rs. 74,800) for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and EUR 949 (approx. Rs. 93,400) for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Mystic Bronze, Mystic Green and Mystic Grey colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting August 21 in select markets. Pre-orders starts today i.e. August 5.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be revealed (expected late August India Launch).
Note: The variants availability depends on the select markets.
Samsung Galaxy Note20: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy Note20 sports a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus Display with 60Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of OneUI 2.5, the phone runs on 3.1GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 865+ processor with Adreno 650 GPU. It comes with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
Note: India and Europe will get the older Exynos 990 SoC with Mali-G77 GPU.
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 12MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 12MP 120-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 64MP telephoto sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
On the front, there is a 10MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G NA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, MST, GPS+GLONASS and USB Type-C 3.2 port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 battery capacity is 4300mAh with support of 25W fast charging and Wireless (WPC & PMA) charging. The handset measures 161.6×75.2×8.3mm and weighs 192 grams (LTE) / 194 grams (5G).
- Full-HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display with HDR10+, 393 PPI.
- Plastic back.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Ultrasonic In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include OIS.
- 3x hybrid optic zoom and 30x super-resolution zoom with 64MP telephoto camera.
- 25W fast charger included in the box with USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable.
- Samsung services like Samsung Bixby, Samsung Health and Samsung Pay.
- Wireless Samsung DeX support.
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance.
- Wireless PowerShare to charge other devices wirelessly.
- Audio features include stereo speakers tuned by AKG and Dolby Atmos.
Visit our webiste daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.