On Wednesday, Samsung launched its new flagship smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy Note20’ in Galaxy Unpacked 2020 Online Event. The smartphone is part of the ‘Galaxy Note-series’. It is the successor of popular Galaxy Note10. Along with the smartphone, the company also launched the premium Galaxy Note20 Ultra model.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a Super AMOLED Plus display, Triple Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 865+ SoC and 4300mAh Battery.
Note20 comes with bundled S Pen stylus with improved 26ms latency for fluid and natural writing. It has updated built-in remote control which lets you customize new actions like Back, Recent App, Home, Smart Select, Screen Write, Navigation and Presentation. The gesture controls have now 5 more customizable gesture.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 5G support and Triple Camera Setup.
Samsung Galaxy Note20: Price, Sale Date
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 4G price is EUR 849 (approx. Rs. 83,500) for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant.
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G price is $999.99 (approx. Rs. 74,800) for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and EUR 949 (approx. Rs. 93,400) for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Mystic Bronze, Mystic Green and Mystic Grey colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting August 21 in select markets. Pre-orders starts today i.e. August 5.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be revealed (expected late August India Launch).
Note: The variants availability depends on the select markets.
Samsung Galaxy Note20: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy Note20 sports a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus Display with 60Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of OneUI 2.5, the phone runs on 3.1GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 865+ processor with Adreno 650 GPU. It comes with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
Note: India and Europe will get the older Exynos 990 SoC with Mali-G77 GPU.
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 12MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 12MP 120-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 64MP telephoto sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
On the front, there is a 10MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G NA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, MST, GPS+GLONASS and USB Type-C 3.2 port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 battery capacity is 4300mAh with support of 25W fast charging and Wireless (WPC & PMA) charging. The handset measures 161.6×75.2×8.3mm and weighs 192 grams (LTE) / 194 grams (5G).
- Full-HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display with HDR10+, 393 PPI.
- Plastic back.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Ultrasonic In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include OIS.
- 3x hybrid optic zoom and 30x super-resolution zoom with 64MP telephoto camera.
- 25W fast charger included in the box with USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable.
- Samsung services like Samsung Bixby, Samsung Health and Samsung Pay.
- Wireless Samsung DeX support.
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance.
- Wireless PowerShare to charge other devices wirelessly.
- Audio features include stereo speakers tuned by AKG and Dolby Atmos.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.