On Wednesday, Samsung launched its new flagship smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra’ in Galaxy Unpacked 2020 Online Event. The smartphone is part of the ‘Galaxy Note-series’. It is the successor of popular Galaxy Note10+. Along with the smartphone, the company also launched the regular Galaxy Note20 model.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a Dynamic AMOLED display, Triple Rear Cameras, up to 12GB RAM, Snapdragon 865+ SoC and 4500mAh Battery.
Note20 Ultra comes with bundled S Pen stylus with improved 9ms latency for fluid and natural writing. It has updated built-in remote control which lets you customize new actions like Back, Recent App, Home, Smart Select, Screen Write, Navigation and Presentation. The gesture controls have now 5 more customizable gesture.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 5G support and Triple Camera Setup.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra: Price, Sale Date
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra price is $1299.99 (approx. Rs. 97,200) for the 12GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant and $1499.99 (approx. Rs. 1,08,800) for the 12GB RAM/512GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black and Mystic White colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting August 21 in select markets. Pre-orders starts today i.e. August 5.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be revealed (expected late August India Launch).
Note: The LTE variant comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB/512GB storage options whereas the 5G variant comes with 12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB storage options. (The variants availability depends on the select markets).
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra sports a 6.9-inch Infinity-O Curved Dynamic AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate and Quad-HD+ (1440×3088 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of OneUI 2.5, the phone runs on 3.1GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 865+ processor with Adreno 650 GPU. It comes with 8GB (LTE) / 12GB (5G) LPDDR5 RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD).
Note: India and Europe will get the older Exynos 990 SoC with Mali-G77 GPU.
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 108MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 12MP 120-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 12MP periscope sensor with f/3.0 aperture.
On the front, there is a 10MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash and Laser Autofocus sensor on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G NA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, MST, GPS+GLONASS and USB Type-C 3.2 port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra battery capacity is 4500mAh with support of 45W fast charging and Wireless (WPC & PMA) charging. The handset measures 164.8×77.2×8.1mm and weighs 208 grams.
- Quad-HD+ Infinity-O Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with HDR10+, up to 1300 nits of brightness, 496 PPI.
- Glass back with a matte finish.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- Ultrasonic In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include OIS, Laser AF.
- 5x optical zoom and 50x super-resolution zoom with 12MP periscope camera.
- 45W fast charger included in the box with USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable.
- Samsung services like Samsung Bixby, Samsung Health and Samsung Pay.
- Wireless Samsung DeX support.
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance.
- Wireless PowerShare to charge other devices wirelessly.
- Audio features include stereo speakers tuned by AKG and Dolby Atmos.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.