On Wednesday, Samsung launched its new flagship smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra’ in Galaxy Unpacked 2020 Online Event. The smartphone is part of the ‘Galaxy Note-series’. It is the successor of popular Galaxy Note10+. Along with the smartphone, the company also launched the regular Galaxy Note20 model.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a Dynamic AMOLED display, Triple Rear Cameras, up to 12GB RAM, Snapdragon 865+ SoC and 4500mAh Battery.
Note20 Ultra comes with bundled S Pen stylus with improved 9ms latency for fluid and natural writing. It has updated built-in remote control which lets you customize new actions like Back, Recent App, Home, Smart Select, Screen Write, Navigation and Presentation. The gesture controls have now 5 more customizable gesture.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 5G support and Triple Camera Setup.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra: Price, Sale Date
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra price is $1299.99 (approx. Rs. 97,200) for the 12GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant and $1499.99 (approx. Rs. 1,08,800) for the 12GB RAM/512GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black and Mystic White colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting August 21 in select markets. Pre-orders starts today i.e. August 5.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be revealed (expected late August India Launch).
Note: The LTE variant comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB/512GB storage options whereas the 5G variant comes with 12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB storage options. (The variants availability depends on the select markets).
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra sports a 6.9-inch Infinity-O Curved Dynamic AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate and Quad-HD+ (1440×3088 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of OneUI 2.5, the phone runs on 3.1GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 865+ processor with Adreno 650 GPU. It comes with 8GB (LTE) / 12GB (5G) LPDDR5 RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD).
Note: India and Europe will get the older Exynos 990 SoC with Mali-G77 GPU.
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 108MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 12MP 120-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 12MP periscope sensor with f/3.0 aperture.
On the front, there is a 10MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash and Laser Autofocus sensor on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G NA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, MST, GPS+GLONASS and USB Type-C 3.2 port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra battery capacity is 4500mAh with support of 45W fast charging and Wireless (WPC & PMA) charging. The handset measures 164.8×77.2×8.1mm and weighs 208 grams.
- Quad-HD+ Infinity-O Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with HDR10+, up to 1300 nits of brightness, 496 PPI.
- Glass back with a matte finish.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- Ultrasonic In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include OIS, Laser AF.
- 5x optical zoom and 50x super-resolution zoom with 12MP periscope camera.
- 45W fast charger included in the box with USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable.
- Samsung services like Samsung Bixby, Samsung Health and Samsung Pay.
- Wireless Samsung DeX support.
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance.
- Wireless PowerShare to charge other devices wirelessly.
- Audio features include stereo speakers tuned by AKG and Dolby Atmos.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.