On Tuesday, Xiaomi launched its new flagship smartphone, ‘Mi 10 Ultra’ in China. The smartphone is part of the ‘Mi 10 lineup’. Along with the smartphone, the company also launched the Redmi K30 Ultra smartphone and MI LUX Transparent TV.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a Full-HD+ AMOLED display, Quad Rear Cameras, up to 12GB RAM, Snapdragon 865 SoC and 4500mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 5G support, 120W fast charging and 120x zoom.
Mi 10 Ultra: Price, Sale Date
- Mi 10 Ultra price is CNY 5,299 (approx. Rs. 57,000) for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant, CNY 5,599 (approx. Rs. 60,000) for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant, CNY 5,999 (approx. Rs. 64,300) for the 12GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant and CNY 6,999 (approx. Rs. 75,150) for the 16GB RAM/512GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver colour options. There will be a special Transparent Edition also.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting August 16 in China.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be revealed.
Mi 10 Ultra: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Mi 10 Ultra sports a 6.67-inch AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+ and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of MIUI 12, the phone runs on 2.84GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU. It comes with 8GB/12GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP OV48C sensor with f/1.85 aperture, the second camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor periscope telephoto sensor with f/4.1 aperture, the third camera includes a 20MP 128-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 12MP 2PD sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
On the front, there is a 20MP sensor. The phone has a dual-tone triple LED flash, laser auto-focus sensor, flicker sensor on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G NA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, 8x/MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS+GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, infrared sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Mi 10 Ultra battery capacity is 4500mAh with support of 120W QC5 fast wired charging, 50W fast wireless charging and 10W wireless reverse charging. The handset measures 162.38×75.04×9.45mm and weighs 221.8 grams.
Xiaomi also launched 55W wireless charging stand which supports EPP specification. It is priced at CNY 199 (approx. Rs. 2,000).
- Full-HD+ Hole-Punch AMOLED display with HDR10+, up to nits 800 of brightness, DCI-P3 Wide color gamut.
- 3D Glass back.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection (front and back).
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Infrared sensor.
- Liquid Cooling Vapour Chamber, 6-stack graphite layer, thermal sensor array and Graphene for temperature management of smartphone.
- DxO Mark Score – 130.
- Camera features include OIS, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p.
- 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom with 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope camera.
- 2x zoom and portrait with 12MP ultra-wide-angle sensor
- Audio features include USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Speakers and Hi-Res Audio.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.