On Friday, Infinix launched its new smartphone, ‘Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro’ in India. Both smartphones are part of the company’s ‘Hot series’. Both smartphones have identical specifications except in the rear camera department. The Infinix Hot 9 comes with 13MP rear main camera sensor whereas the Infinix Hot 9 Pro comes with 48MP rear main camera sensor.
The key specifications of both smartphones include a HD+ display, Quad Rear Camera Setup, 4GB RAM, MediaTek Helio P22 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of both smartphones are 5000mAh battery and low-light camera sensor.
Infinix Hot 9, Infinix Hot 9 Pro: Price in India, Sale Date
- Infinix Hot 9 price in India is Rs. 8,499 for the sole 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant.
- Infinix Hot 9 Pro price in India is Rs. 9,499 for the sole 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant.
- Both smartphones will come in Ocean Wave and Violet colour options.
- Both smartphones will be available for purchase via Flipkart starting June 8 at 12 PM noon.
Infinix Hot 9, Infinix Hot 9 Pro: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Infinix Hot 9 sports a 6.6-inch display with 20:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1600 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of XOS 6.0, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio P22 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics of Infinix Hot 9, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 13MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 2MP macro sensor, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor and the fourth camera includes a Low-light sensor. On the front, there is an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has a triple LED flash on the back.
In optics of Infinix Hot 9 Pro, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 2MP macro sensor, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor and the fourth camera includes a Low-light sensor. On the front, there is an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has a quad-LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB internal storage and expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack and micro USB port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, G-sensor, e-compass and rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
Infinix Hot 9 battery capacity is 5000mAh. The handset measures 76.8x165x8.7mm and weighs 185 grams.
Both smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- HD+ punch-hole display with 90.5% screen-to-body ratio and 480 nits brightness.
- The back of the smartphone has a gem-cut texture design.
- Rear camera features include a Custom Bokeh, AI HDR, and AI 3D Beauty and low-light mode.
- Front camera features include AI Portrait, AI 3D Face Beauty, Wide-Selfie and AR Animoji.
- Audio features include DTS-HD Surround Sound.
- Face unlock support.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.