Lately, Samsung has been focusing on the mid-range smartphone market of India. In fact, Samsung’s Galaxy M series was introduced to compete with major Chinese smartphone makers like Xiaomi, Honor, Vivo, Realme, and many more. Well, Samsung has now launched an updated variant of the Galaxy M30 namely Samsung Galaxy M30s. This mid-range smartphone offers slight improvements over its predecessor.
Well, if you have been scouting for a good mid-range smartphone from Samsung then the new Samsung Galaxy M30s might impress you. So here’s everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy M30s.
Samsung Galaxy M30s: Specifications And Features
Similar to its predecessor the new Galaxy M30s sports a complete plastic construction but the dual-tone finish will help this smartphone to stand out from the crowd. This mid-range smartphone packs a big 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display which is ideal for content consumption. Moreover, the AMOLED panel helps save battery. The Infinity-U notch houses the front-facing camera and it offers very less obstruction.
This mid-range smartphone is powered by the Exynos 9611 10nm processor. This processor can effortlessly handle heavy multitasking and the Mali-G72 GPU offers a great gaming experience. The new Exynos 9611 processor outperforms the Exynos 7904 found on the Galaxy M30 in multiple aspects.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and 420nit brightness
- Octa-Core Exynos 9611 10nm processor
- Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with One UI 1.5 custom skin
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung GW2 sensor, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung SK3P8SP sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The next major highlight of the Samsung Galaxy M30s is its triple camera setup. This smartphone packs a 48-megapixel primary camera coupled with an 8-megapixel 123° ultra-wide-angle camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
Lastly, the 6000mAh battery is also exceptionally big and not many smartphones pack such a huge capacity. Overall, Galaxy M30s is a perfect smartphone for media consumption and regular day to day usage.
Pricing And Availability
Samsung Galaxy M30s will be available in Opal Black, Sapphire Blue and Pearl White colour variants. The 4GB RAM variant of the Galaxy A30s costs Rs. 13,999. While the version with 6GB RAM costs Rs. 16,999. This smartphone can be purchased from Amazon starting September 29th.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.