Vivo recently launched the mid-range Vivo Z1 Pro smartphone. Well, this time around the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has just launched its new mid-range smartphone offering the Vivo Z5 in China.
This new mid-range smartphone from Vivo is targeted towards young users who primarily want great performance at competitive prices. So here’s everything you need to know about the Vivo Z5.
Vivo Z5: Specifications And Features
Vivo Z5 is a mid-range smartphone that’s ideal for media consumption and gaming. This smartphone sports a visually appealing 6.38-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a screen-to-body ratio of around 90%.
Moreover, this smartphone features an in-display fingerprint scanner which helps in maintaining the design consistency. This mid-range smartphone boasts a polycarbonate body coupled with a gradient dual-tone finish.
Vivo Z5 is powered by the reliable Snapdragon 712 processor. This processor can easily handle all sorts of tasks, no matter what you throw at it. Furthermore, the Adreno 616 GPU can effortlessly withstand long gaming sessions. The Color OS 9 custom skin consumes a considerable amount of resources, but it does offer many additional features and customisation possibilities.
Vivo Z5 Specifications
- 6.38-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9.1 custom skin
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth-sensing camera with f/2.4 aperture for portrait shots
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 22.5w fast charging
This mid-range smartphone also has an impressive triple camera setup consisting of a 48MP primary sensor coupled with an 8MP wide-angle and 2MP depth of field sensors. The 4500mAh is also impressive, and it can easily sustain a day or two of moderate usage. Moreover, FlashCharge technology in this smartphone offers a power transfer rate of 22.5 watts and Vivo claims that Vivo XZ5 can charge 50% of the battery in 30 minutes.
Pricing And Availability
The Vivo Z5 is available in Black, Blue and Aurora Blue colour variants. This smartphone is priced at 1598 yuan or roughly Rs. 15,975 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version. While the variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage costs 1898 yuan or roughly Rs. 18,975. The 6GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 1998 yuan or roughly Rs. 19,970.
Lastly, the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2298 yuan or roughly Rs.22,970. This smartphone will be available for order in China from August 1st and goes on sale from August 6th.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.