Lately, Oppo has been launching great mid-range and flagship smartphones. Well, continuing the trend Oppo has now launched the second generation Reno series smartphone in India. The Oppo Reno 2 offers many nifty features and it even outperforms many flagship smartphones like OnePlus 7 Pro and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ in multiple aspects.
Well, if you have been scouting for a flagship smartphone with trustworthy camera performance then Oppo’s Reno 2 might impress you. So here’s everything you need to know about the Oppo’s Reno 2.
OPPO Reno 2: Specifications And Features
Oppo Reno 2 is a flagship smartphone and it sports a massive 6.55-inch Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED panoramic display. This display will definitely take your media consumption experience to a new horizon and the ultra-narrow bezels give this smartphone a premium feel. Oppo’s Reno 2 features a motorized pop-up front-facing camera. Well, Oppo claims that this camera module can withstand over 200,000 times of lifting.
Oppo’s Reno 2 is powered by the new Snapdragon 730G processor. This flagship processor can effortlessly handle anything you throw at it. That said, Oppo should have offered the Snapdragon 855 processor to make the Reno 2 a true flagship smartphone.
Oppo Reno 2 Specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, and 100% NTSC colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 730G Processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0 custom skin
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF, OIS, EIS 8MP 116-degree Ultra Wide Lens, 13MP telephoto lens for 5x Hybrid Optical Zoom, 20X digital zoom, 2MP mono lens
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
The major highlight of the Reno 2 is its quad-camera setup. The quad-camera setup consists of a 48-megapixel primary Sony IMX586 sensor, 13-megapixel telephoto lens for 5x hybrid zoom, 20x digital zoom, 8-megapixel 116 degree ultra-wide lens and a 2-megapixel mono lens. Lastly, the 4000mAh battery coupled with VOOC 3.0 fast charging is also impressive.
Pricing And Availability
The Reno 2 will be available in Ocean Blue and Luminous Black colour variants. This smartphone is priced at Rs. 36,990 and will be available for pre-order from September 10th.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.