On Tuesday, Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi launched its new smartphone, ‘Redmi 7A’ in China. The smartphone is a part of the new ‘Redmi 7 series’ which also includes Redmi 7 as of now. It is just a toned down version of regular Redmi 7. It offers a traditional design with big bezels as seen on last year’s Redmi 6A.
The main highlights of this smartphone are 5.45-inch Display, 13MP camera and 4000mAh Battery. To recall, the company has revealed the specification a few days back on Redmi official Weibo account without the pricing of the smartphone. Today i.e May 28, at the launch event of Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi K20, the company also revealed the price and availability of the smartphone.
Redmi 7A: Price, Sale Date
- Redmi 7A price is CNY 549 (roughly Rs. 5,500) for the 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage variant and CNY 599 (roughly Rs. 6,000) for the 2GB RAM/32GB internal storage variant. It will come in Matte Black and Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via major online stores starting June 6 in China. Pre-bookings starts today i.e May 28 in China.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Redmi 7A: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Redmi 7A sports a 5.45-inch Display with 18:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1440 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of MIUI 10, the phone runs on 1.95GHz octa-core Snapdragon 439 processor with Adreno 505 GPU. It comes with 2GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a 13MP sensor. On the front, there is a 5MP sensor. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 16GB/32GB internal storage with microSD support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and Micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and magnetometer. Redmi 7A battery capacity is 4000mAh with the support of 10W charging. The handset measures 146.30×70.41×9.55mm and weighs 150 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports HD+ display.
- It has a polycarbonate body.
- Splash Resistant (P2i nano-coating).
- Rear camera features include PDAF and AI scene detection.
- Front camera features include AI face unlock and AI beautify.
- Audio features include Wireless FM radio.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.