On Thursday, Meizu launched its new smartphone, ‘Meizu 16Xs’ in China. The smartphone comes with a notchless display, triple rear camera setup, and in-display fingerprint sensor. The key specifications of the smartphone include a Full-HD+ display, 48MP primary rear sensor, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 675 and 4,000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Triple Rear Camera and In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
Along with the smartphone, the company also launched the EP2C Type-C headset with built-in DAC because the smartphone doesn’t come with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Meizu 16Xs: Price, Sale Date
- Meizu 16Xs price is CNY 1,698 (roughly Rs. 17,100) for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and CNY 1,998 (roughly Rs. 20,100) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Midnight Black, Blue, Coral Orange, and Silk White colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via major online stores starting June 10 in China.
- EP2C Type-C headset price is CNY 129 (roughly Rs. 1,300)
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Meizu 16Xs: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Meizu 16Xs sports a 6.2-inch Super AMOLED Display with 18.6:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2232 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of Flyme OS 7, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 675 processor with Adreno 612 GPU. It comes with 6GB LPDDR4X RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a triple camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Samsung GM1 sensor with f/1.7 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 118.8-degree ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/1.9 aperture.
On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage without microSD support. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and in-display fingerprint sensor. Meizu 16Xs battery capacity is 4000mAh with the support of 18W fast charging. The handset measures 152×74.4×8.35mm and weighs 165 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Super AMOLED On-Cell display with ultra narrow bezel and 90.29% screen-to-body ratio.
- It has plexiglass back.
- Camera features include AI scene detection.
- Front camera features include AI beauty features and a 0.2-second fast face unlock.
- Audio features include USB Type-C audio.
- One Mind 3.0 AI.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.