On Wednesday, Meizu launched its new smartphone ‘Meizu Note 9’ in China. The smartphone is the successor of Meizu Note 8 which was launched last year. This is the company’s first smartphone to feature a 48MP rear camera and second smartphone to sport a waterdrop notch display.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Snapdragon 675 SoC, 48MP dual rear camera setup, Up to 6GB RAM and 4,000 mAh battery.
Meizu Note 9: Price, Sale Date
- Meizu Note 9 price is CNY 1,398 (roughly Rs. 14,600) for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and CNY 1,598 (roughly Rs. 16,710) for the 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant or 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant. It will come in Magic Black, Starry Blue, and White colour option.
- It will be available for purchase in China starting March 11.
- Pricing & availability for India is yet to be announced.
Meizu Note 9: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Meizu Note 9 sports a 6.2-inch Waterdrop Display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Oreo on the top of Flyme 7.2, the phone runs on 2GHz Snapdragon 675 processor with Adreno 612 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Samsung GM1 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP sensor. On the front, there is a 20MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage with microSD card support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, digital compass, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Meizu Note 9 battery capacity is 4,000mAh with the support of 18W fast charging. It measures 153.1×74.4×8.65mm and weighs 169.7 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports a full-HD+ waterdrop display with 89.23 percent screen-to-body ratio, 2.5D curved glass display, 450 nits brightness.
- It has 5.35mm bottom chin, 3mm top and 3.1mm narrow side bezels.
- It has G3 curved design, features back cover with glass texture that is made of high-gloss porcelain stacking process.
- Camera features include AI Mode.
- Face recognition 3.0 feature.
- Hyper Gaming optimization feature.
- Game Mode 3.0 feature.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.