On Tuesday, Huawei launched its new smartphone, ‘Huawei P30 Lite’ in India. The smartphone is the successor of Huawei P20 Lite which was launched last year. Along with this smartphone, the company also launched Huawei P30 Pro in India.
The latest smartphone sports a Full-HD+ Display, Triple Camera Setup, Kirin 710 SoC, 3340 mAh Battery and much more.
Top Highlights of Smartphone:
The main highlights of the smartphone are Gradient Glass Back panel and 32MP Selfie Camera.
Huawei P30 Lite: Price in India, Sale Date and Launch Offers
- Huawei P30 Lite price in India is Rs. 19,990 for the 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 22,990 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Midnight Black, Pearl White and Peacock Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Amazon starting April 26 in India. Pre-Orders start today at Croma stores and will be available in May.
- Launch offers include an exchange offer, Rs. 2200 Cashback vouchers and Double data on recharges from Jio.
Huawei P30 Lite: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Huawei P30 Lite sports a 6.15-inch Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2312 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of EMUI 9.0, the phone runs on 2.2GHz 12nm octa-core Kirin 710 processor with Mali-G51 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD card).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 24MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 2MP sensor and the third camera includes an 8MP 120-degree ultra wide-angle sensor.
On the front, there is a 32MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage with microSD support upto 512GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2 LE, GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, gravity sensor, hall sensor, infrared sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Huawei P30 Lite battery capacity is 3,3400mAh with the support of fast charging. The handset measures 152.9×72.7×7.4mm and weighs 159 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Waterdrop Notch display with DCI-P3 colour gamut.
- It has a glass back with a gradient finish.
- GPU Turbo 2.0 for a better gaming experience.
- Camera features include ultra-wide shots, AI scene recognition that can recognize 22 scenes for the rear and 8 for the front.
- Front camera features include AI beautify.
- Real-time face unlock feature that promises to unlock the phone in milliseconds.
The Huawei P30 Lite is a mid-range smartphone. It provides all the features at this price. It could be a perfect option since it delivers an overall great experience at our first impressions. The camera comes with triple sensors for a great photography experience.
If compared with the competition, the smartphone is offering different features like gradient glass design which we have not seen on both A50 and F1. The performance will be a doubt on this device as it comes with Kirin 710 which is equivalent to Snapdragon 660, it will be good to see how well the processor is optimised with software.
Overall, We recommend Huawei P30 Lite to buy in this price range. However, at the time of writing this article, our first recommendation will be Poco F1 (Flash Review).
Note: These are my initial impressions of the smartphone. For Full Flash Review, Stay tuned with our Instagram Page.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.