On Wednesday, Samsung launched its new flip smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G’ in Galaxy Unpacked 2021 Online Event. It is the successor of Galaxy Z Flip which was launched last year.
The key specifications of the smartphone include Flip Display, Dual Rear Cameras, 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 888 SoC and 3300mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are the external cover display and IPX8 rating. The Z Flip3 comes with a small external cover Super AMOLED display which shows content such as notifications and messages without opening the phone.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G: Price, Sale Date
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G price is $999.99 (approx. Rs. 74,250) for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and $1099.99 (approx. Rs. 81,700) for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Cream, Green, Lavender and Phantom Black colour options. It will also be available in Gray, White and Pink colour options for online-only orders on Samsung.com.
- Pre-order starts today on Samsung.com and shipping will start from August 27.
- There are also several coloured cases with a metal ring or leather strap which will be sold separately as accessories.
- Availability and Indian pricing will be available soon.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G: Specifications and Features
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G sports a 6.7-inch Infinity Flex Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display with 120Hz refresh rate, 22:9 aspect ratio, Full HD+ (2640×1080) pixels resolution.
There is also an external cover display of 1.9-inch with Super AMOLED display, 302ppi and 260×512 pixels resolution.
Based on Android 11 on the top of One UI 3.5, the phone runs on 2.84GHz octa-core 5nm Snapdragon 888 processor with Adreno 660 GPU. It comes in 12GB LPDDR5 RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+eSIM).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 12MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture and the second camera includes a 12MP 120-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
On the front, there is a 10MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. The connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G NA/NSA (sub6/mmWave), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, ANT+, Bluetooth 5.1 LE, NFC, GPS+GLONASS and USB Type-C port.
The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G battery capacity is 3300mAh with support of 15W fast charging, 10W Wireless charging and 4.5W reverse wireless charging. The phone measures 72.2×86.4×15.9~17.1mm (folded) and 166×72.2×6.9mm (unfolded). It weighs 183 grams.
- Infinity Flex Dynamix AMOLED 2X Inner Display with 120Hz adaptable refresh rate.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- Armour Aluminium frame.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include OIS.
- 2x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom.
- Samsung services like Samsung Bixby, Samsung Health and Samsung Pay.
- Wireless Samsung DeX support.
- IPX8 Water and Dust Resistance.
- Wireless PowerShare to charge other devices wirelessly.
- Audio features include stereo speakers tuned by AKG and Dolby Atmos.
- 5G support.
- Hands-free flex mode.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.