Users can now get their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate through WhatsApp. This makes it easier for one to access their vaccination certificate and use it. This method was introduced by the government on Whatsapp via the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot. This article discusses how you can get your vaccination certificate through WhatsApp.
Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Through WhatsApp
In an instant, you can get the vaccination certificate for COVID-19 through WhatsApp. The MyGov Corona Helpdesk bot allows users on WhatsApp to download their certificates. This can be useful to let you bypass the mandate of the COVID-19 test set by the government.
To download the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate through the MyGov Corona Helpdesk bot on WhatsApp, follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, save this number on your phone +91-9013151515 as MyGov Corona Helpdesk bot or you can either head to this link to access the MyGov Corona Helpdesk bot directly.
- Now head to your WhatsApp, and send the ‘COVID Certificate’ or Download Certificate’ message to this number.
- You will get a six-digit OTP on your number which you will have to enter within 30 seconds.
- After doing so, the bot will show the users registered on the CoWIN website with that number and ask you whose certificate you need to download.
- Now you will get the certificate on your WhatsApp number in PDF format. You can now download this certificate, and open it on your phone.
That’s how you can download the COVOD-19 Vaccination Certificate through Whatsapp. Following the above steps, you will be able to get your certificate within a few simple steps. Moreover, you can also download your certificate through the CoWIN platform as well as the Arogya Setu app.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.