The lockdown imposed in various states of India due to the COVID-19 situation has led to do work from home. The people who work in the Information Technology sector and other PC-operated sectors are currently working from home. The demand for Internet services has increased drastically in the current scenario. The people who work and attend meetings from home require a good amount of data per day to complete a particular day’s job.
Whereas in the other side, Students who listen to online classes also require a sufficient amount of data per day to attend the classes. All these scenarios have urged the network providers to provide a good amount of data in their prepaid plans.
Below is a small comparison between the current data providers in India. The best suitable work from home prepaid plans is listed below.
Airtel vs Jio vs Vi: Prepaid plans under Rs 400 Suitable for Work from home
- Airtel Rs 399 prepaid plan: In this prepaid plan, Airtel provides 1.5GB of daily data. Besides that, one will get unlimited local domestic calls, 100 SMS per day, and Prime Video Mobile Edition subscription, Wynk Music, and Airtel XStream. The plan has a validity time of 56 days.
- Jio Rs 399 prepaid plan: Alike the Airtel prepaid plan, the Jio prepaid plan will have a validity period of 56 days. The plan includes 1.5GB of data each day with unlimited local domestic calls. Besides that, one will get 100 SMS per day and a complimentary subscription to Jio apps.
- Vi Rs 399 prepaid plan: The Vi prepaid plan also comes with 1.5GB of daily data. Along with that, one will get an additional 5GB of data. The additional data offer falls under ‘binge all night offer’ and this benefit can be obtained when recharge is done via the Vi app. Besides that, one will get unlimited calling, 100 SMS, and access to Vi movies and TV.
Airtel vs Jio vs Vi: Best Work from home Prepaid plans with daily 3GB data
In some cases, 1.5GB of daily data is insufficient for day-to-day activities. The network providers have some plans which will provide 3GB of daily data.
- Airtel 3GB data plan: Airtel’s prepaid plan that offers 3GB daily data costs Rs 398. Additionally, the plan includes 100 SMS per day, unlimited calling, Airtel Xstream Premium subscription, Shaw Academy, and Wynk Music. The plan lasts for 28 days.
- Jio 3GB data plan: The Jio prepaid plan that offers 3GB daily data costs Rs 349 for 28 days. Jio users will get voice call benefits, 100 SMS per day, unlimited domestic calling, and also complimentary subscriptions to Jio apps.
- Vi 3GB data plan: Vi’s prepaid plan that offers 3GB daily data costs Rs 401 and for 28 days. In addition, users can claim a one-year VIP subscription to Disney+ Hotstar. The plan offers additional 16GB data, weekend rollover data benefit, and access to Vi movies and TV.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.