On Friday, Micromax launched its new smartphone, ‘Micromax In 1’ in India. The smartphone is part of the company’s new IN brand which already includes In Note 1 and In 1b smartphones.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a FHD+ display, 48MP Triple Rear Cameras, up to 6GB RAM, Helio G80 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 5000mAh battery and 18W fast charging.
Micromax In 1: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Micromax In 1 price in India is Rs. 10,499 for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 11,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Purple and Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on Flipkart starting March 26.
- Launch offers include Rs. 500 discount on introductory sale on Flipkart (so the smartphone will be available at Rs. 9,999 and Rs. 11,499 respectively).
Micromax In 1: Specifications and Features
Micromax In 1 sports a 6.67-inch display with 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and FHD+ (2400×1080 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of stock Android, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio G80 processor with Mali-G52 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Samsung sensor with f/1.79 aperture, the second camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the third camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is an 8MP sensor. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB (eMCP) internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, and rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Micromax In 1 battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 18W fast charging. The handset measures 165.24×76.95×8.99mm and weighs 195 grams.
- FHD+ punch-hole display with 91.4 percent screen to body ratio.
- Gradient finish at the back with X design.
- Stock Android.
- 2 years of guaranteed updates.
- Android 10 (Android 11 update rollout promised by May 2021).
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Google Assistant button.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- FM radio.
- Widevine L1 support.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.