Mobile NewsNews & Analysis

Samsung Galaxy F62 With Exynos 9825 SoC, 7000mAh Battery SoC Launched in India: Price, Specifications and Features

On Monday, Samsung launched its new smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy F62’ in India. The smartphone is part of the Samsung F series.

The key specifications of the smartphone include a Super AMOLED Plus display, Quad Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Exynos 9825 SoC and 7000mAh Battery.

The main highlights of the smartphone are Exynos 9825 7nm SoC and 7000mAh battery support. Exynos 9825 is the same SoC which we have already seen on Galaxy Note10 lineup back in 2019.

Samsung Galaxy F62

Samsung Galaxy F62: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers

  • Samsung Galaxy F62 price in India is Rs. 23,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 25,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
  • It will come in Laser Green, Laser Blue and Laser Grey colour options.
  • The smartphone will be available for purchase on Flipkart,, Reliance Digital stores & select Jio stores starting February 22 at 12 noon.
  • Launch offers include:
    1. Rs. 2500 instant discount on ICICI Banks debit & credit cards and EMI transactions.
    2. Pay just 70% of the price of the smartphone with Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program. After a year, the customer can choose to return the product to upgrade to the latest Galaxy series smartphone or choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30% of the original price.
    3. Reliance Digital/Jio Store offer: Get total benefits of up to Rs. 10000, which includes Rs. 3000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and reliance partner brand coupons of Rs. 7000.

Samsung Galaxy F62: Specifications and Features

Samsung Galaxy F62 sports a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 11 on the top of One UI 3.1, the phone runs on 2.7GHz octa-core 7nm Exynos 9825 processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).Samsung Galaxy F62

In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP Sony IMX 682 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 5MP macro sensor with f/2.2 aperture.

On the front, there is a 32MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.Samsung Galaxy F62 Camera

When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.

Samsung Galaxy F62 battery capacity is 7000mAh with support of 25W fast charging. The handset measures 163.9×73.6×9.5mm and weighs 218 grams.


  1. Full-HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display with 60Hz refresh rate, 420 nits peak brightness, 91% screen-to-body ratio.
  2. 3D Glastic back with a gradient finish.
  3. Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
  4. 25W fast charger included in the box with USB Type-C to Type-C cable.
  5. Android 11 (OneUI 3.1).
  6. Single Take camera features which can capture 14 different output in a single click – 10 photos & 4 videos.
  7. Samsung Pay.
  8. Samsung Knox security along with Secure Folder.
  9. 3.5mm headphone jack.
  10. FM radio.
  11. Dolby Atmos.

Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.
Show More

Shubham Mishra

Founder and Chief Editor at PaidFreeDroid. Shubham likes to keep on top of the tech world and loves to help people around him who face day to day trouble with technology.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button