On Thursday, Realme launched its new smartphone, ‘Realme X7 5G’ in India. The smartphone is part of the realme X series. Along with this, the company also launched Realme X7 Pro 5G smartphone in India.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a Super AMOLED display, Triple Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Dimensity 800U SoC and 4310mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are Nebula colour, Dimensity 800U SoC and Dual 5G support.
The smartphone comes in Space Silver colour that uses indium coating of Super-thick Metal and AG shower coating that gives a reflectivity of mirror grade as well as a delicate, frosted texture.
The Nebula colour uses gradient colours that are non-spectral. The multilayered colour effect is developed to create a nebula-like colour gradient by shattering & rearranging natural colours using a special diaphragm design.
Realme X7 5G: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Realme X7 5G price in India is Rs. 19,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 21,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Nebula and Space Silver colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on Flipkart, realme.com & offline stores starting February 12.
- Launch offers include
- Flat Rs. 1500 instant discount on AXIS Banks debit & credit cards and EMI transactions
- Flat Rs. 2000 instant discount on ICICI Banks credit cards and EMI transactions.
Realme X7 5G: Specifications and Features
Realme X7 5G sports a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with 60Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of realme UI, the phone runs on 2.4GHz octa-core 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor with Mali-G57 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.25 aperture and the third camera includes a 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor with f/2.5 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetic induction sensor, light sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Realme X7 5G battery capacity is 4310mAh with support of 50W SuperDART fast charging. The handset measures 160.9×74.4×8.1~8.3mm and weighs 176~179 grams.
- Full-HD+ punch-hole Super AMOLED display with 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 409 ppi, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, 600 nits peak brightness.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- 65W fast charger included in the box (support charging at 50W only).
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res Audio, Dirac.
- Android 10 (will be upgradeable to Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 soon).
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.