On Thursday, Realme launched its new smartphone, ‘Realme X7 Pro 5G’ in India. The smartphone is part of the realme X series. Along with this, the company also launched regular Realme X7 5G smartphone in India.
The key specifications of the smartphone include an AMOLED display, Quad Rear Cameras, 8GB RAM, Dimensity 1000+ SoC and 4500mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are Fantasy colour, Dimensity 1000+ SoC and Dual 5G support.
The smartphone comes in a Fantasy colour that uses Double-Grain, Double-Pated & Anti-Glare Glass which is 2+2+1 strategy. First, to produce a multi-layered texture, two separate textures are joined together, then coated with two coatings to create a psychedelic colour flow, and then an AG glass is used to improve the visual as well as the tactile texture of the surface of the glass.
The Mystic Black colour uses the texture of the high-end convex lens and the finest machine to carve its texture lines at the micron level. In the middle, the “layer” effect gradually transitions to the “triangular” effect at the edge, achieving a breakthrough in the concentration of light, which is the convex lens effect.
Realme X7 Pro 5G: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Realme X7 Pro 5G price in India is Rs. 29,999 for the sole 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Fantasy and Mystic Black colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on Flipkart, realme.com & offline stores starting February 10.
- Launch offers include
- Flat Rs. 1500 instant discount on AXIS Banks debit & credit cards and EMI transactions
- Flat Rs. 2000 instant discount on ICICI Banks credit cards and EMI transactions.
Realme X7 Pro 5G: Specifications and Features
Realme X7 Pro 5G sports a 6.55-inch AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of realme UI, the phone runs on 2.6GHz octa-core 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU. It comes with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP Sony IMX686 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.25 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP retro portrait sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 32MP sensor with f/2.45 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1+L5)/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetic induction sensor, light sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Realme X7 Pro 5G battery capacity is 4500mAh with support of 65W SuperDART fast charging. The handset measures 160.8×75.1×8.5mm and weighs 184 grams.
- Full-HD+ punch-hole Samsung AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, 91.06% screen-to-body ratio, 4096-level brightness adjustment, 1200 nits peak brightness, DC Dimming.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- 15509mm² VC liquid cooling which can reduce the temperature of the smartphone up to 10-degree celsius.
- Tactile Engine linear motor for realistic three-dimensional vibration.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- 65W fast charger included in the box.
- Superlinear Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio.
- Android 10 (will be upgradeable to Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 soon).
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.