Samsung unveiled the second generation Galaxy Fold smartphone at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 virtual event. At the time of the launch, the South Korean tech giant unveiled a majority of hardware specifications of the device. However, the exact pricing and the availability of the smartphone wasn’t specified at the time of the launch. Luckily, all that information is now available and so here’s everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2: Pricing And Availability
Available in Mystic Black and Mystic Bronze color variants the hinge of the foldable smartphone from Samsung can be customized in Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold, Metallic Red, and Metallic Blue colors. The base variant of the smartphone with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage will retail for a price of $1,999 which roughly translated into Rs. 1,45,930.
Models of the smartphone sold in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan will have 512GB of internal storage. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 will be available for purchase starting 18th September and it will be launched in around 40 markets, including the United States and South Korea. The smartphone is already available for pre-order.
Unquestionably, Z Fold2 is a feature-packed and a futuristic smartphone. Luckily, Samsung has removed every major flaw associated with the first-generation Galaxy Fold. Moreover, both the internal and external display of the smartphone have been improved.
- 7.3-inch QXGA+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2x main display with a resolution of 2208 x 1768 pixels and an aspect ratio of 22.5:18 coupled with a 6.2-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Flex cover display with a resolution of 2260 x 816 pixels
- Powered by the 7nm Snapdragon 865 5G Plus processor accompanied by Adreno 650 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- The rear camera setup consists of a 12MP F2.2 ultrawide camera, 12MP F1.8 wide-angle camera with (OIS), and a 12MP F2.4 telephoto camera
- Two hole-punch 10MP F2.2 cameras one on the outer and one on the inner display
- 4500mAh battery with support for 25W wired and 11W wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
Lastly, for security Samsung has relied on a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.