On Thursday, Samsung launched its new smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy M51’ in India. The smartphone is part of the ‘Galaxy M-series’. It is the first smartphone in the world which comes with massive 7000mAh battery and it is promoted as ‘Meanest Monster’ via different social media campaign by the company itself.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a Super AMOLED+ display, Quad Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 730 SoC and 7000mAh Battery.
For enhanced camera experience, it comes with Single Take feature. It captures multiple shots with a tap and converts them into 7 photos and 3 short videos like a boomerang, B&W shot, short video clip, normal photo and more.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 7000mAh battery and 25W fast charging. It is a direct competitor to OnePlus Nord which also starts at Rs. 24,999 for the base variant.
Samsung Galaxy M51: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Samsung Galaxy M51 price in India is Rs. 24,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 26,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Celestial Black and Electric Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Amazon, Samsung.com starting September 18.
- Launch offers include Flat Rs. 2000 off on HDFC Bank Cards between Sept. 18 and Sept. 20.
Samsung Galaxy M51: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy M51 sports a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED+ display with 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of OneUI 2.1, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core 8nm Snapdragon 730 processor with Adreno 618 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 32MP Sony IMX616 sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M51 battery capacity is 7000mAh with support of 25W fast charging. The handset measures 9.5mm thick and weighs 213 grams.
- Full-HD+ Punch-Hole Super AMOLED Plus display with 91 percent screen-to-body ratio and 420 nits of brightness.
- Glasstic back with gradient finish.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include Intelli-Cam, Single Take, 4K video recording, slow-mo video recording, AR Emoji and AR doodles.
- 25W fast charger included in the box with USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable.
- Audio features include 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos and FM radio.
- Widevine L1 certification.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.