The key specifications of the smartphone include a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display, Single Rear Camera, 4GB RAM, Helio G25 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlight of the smartphone is 5000mAh battery.
Redmi 9i: Price in India, Sale Date
- Redmi 9i price in India is Rs. 8,299 for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 9,299 for the 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Midnight Black, Sea Blue and Nature Green colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting September 18.
Redmi 9i: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Redmi 9i sports a 6.53-inch IPS LCD Display with 20:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1600 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of MIUI 12, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a 13MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. On the front, there is a 5MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and micro-USB port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor.
Redmi 9i battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 10W charging. The handset measures 164.9×77.07×9mm and weighs 194 grams.
- HD+ Dot Drop (waterdrop-style notch) IPS LCD display.
- Aura 360 design with grip texture.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Splash resistant (P2i coating).
- Audio features include FM radio.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.