On Thursday, Samsung launched its new smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy M31s’ in India. The smartphone is part of the ‘Galaxy M-series’. It is the successor of popular Galaxy M31 which was launched back in February this year.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a Super AMOLED display, Quad Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Exynos 9611 SoC and 6000mAh Battery.
For enhanced camera experience, this the first smartphone in mid-range from the company which features the Single Take camera feature which was only available in Galaxy S20 series till now. Single Take camera feature capture multiple shots with a tap and converts them into 7 photos and 3 short videos like a boomerang, B&W shot, short video clip, normal photo and more.
To recall, earlier Galaxy M-series model like Galaxy M30s and Galaxy M31 came with the same processor. The main highlights of both smartphones are 6000mAh battery and 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M31s: Price in India, Sale Date
- Samsung Galaxy M31s price in India is Rs. 19,499 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 21,499 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Mirage Black and Mirage Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Amazon starting August 6.
Samsung Galaxy M31s: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy M31s sports a 6.5-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Display with 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of OneUI 2.0, the phone runs on 2.3GHz octa-core 10nm Exynos 9611 processor with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 32MP Sony IMX616 sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M31s battery capacity is 6000mAh with support of 25W fast charging and reverse cable charging. The handset measures 9.3mm.
- Full-HD+ Punch-Hole Super AMOLED display with 420 nits of brightness.
- Glasstic back with gradient finish.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include Intelli-Cam, Single Take, 4K video recording, slow-mo video recording, AR Emoji and AR doodles.
- 25W fast charger included in the box with USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.