On Thursday, Realme launched its new variant of the existing smartphone, ‘Realme 6 (6GB/64GB)’. The company has already had 4GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB and 8GB/128GB variants available in India. The specifications of the new variant are exactly same as of other variants. The only difference is in pricing, RAM and internal storage.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Helio G90T SoC and a 30W fast charging.
Also Read: Realme C11 Launch in India at Rs. 7,499
Realme 6 (6GB/64GB): Price in India, Sale Date
- Realme 6 price in India is Rs. 15,999 for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant. It will come in Comet Blue and Comet White colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Flipkart and Realme.com starting July 17 at 12 AM midnight.
- To recall, the other variants pricing of Realme 6 smartphone starts at Rs. 14,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant, Rs. 16,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant and Rs. 17,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant.
- The initial launch price was from Rs. 12,999 but due to recent GST price hike, the new pricing starts from Rs. 14,999.
Realme 6 (6GB/64GB): Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Realme 6 sports a 6.5-inch display with 90Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of realme UI, the phone runs on 2.05GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio G90T processor with Mali-G76 GPU. It comes with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.3 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP mono sensor and the fourth camera includes a 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has an LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB internal storage and expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Realme 6 battery capacity is 4300mAh with support of 30W VOOC Flash Charge fast charging. The handset measures 162.1×74.8×8.9-9.6m and weighs 191 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- Full-HD+ LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 90.5 percent screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- The back of the smartphone is made up of polycarbonate with a gradient finish.
- Camera features include AI scene recognition.
- Audio features include Dolby Atmos and FM radio.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.