On Monday, Realme launched its new smartphone, ‘Realme C11’ in an online launch event. The smartphone is part of the ‘C series’. The key specifications of the smartphone include a HD+ display, Dual Rear Cameras, 2GB RAM, MediaTek Helio G35 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are 13MP camera and a 5000mAh battery.
Realme C11: Price in India, Sale Date
- Realme C11 price in India is Rs. 7,499 for the sole 2GB RAM/32GB internal storage variant. It will come in Rich Green and Rich Gray colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Flipkart and Realme.com starting July 22 at 12 PM noon.
Realme C11: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Realme C11 sports a 6.52-inch display with 20:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1600 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of realme UI, the phone runs on 2.3GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with 2GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 13MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the second camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
On the front, there is a 5MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The phone has an LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 32GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage and expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm headphone jack and micro USB port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer. Realme C11 battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 10W charging. The handset measures 164.4×75.9×9.1mm and weighs 196 gram.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- HD+ mini-drop (in other words water-drop) display with 88.7 percent screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection.
- The back of the smartphone has a texture (450+ curves engraved in 0.1 parallel arrangement) with geometric design.
- Camera features include nightscape mode, AI scene recognition.
- Reverse charging via cable.
- Splash Resistant (P2i nano-coating)
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.