Last Month, Realme launched Narzo 10 smartphone in India. The smartphone is now available in ‘That Blue’ color variant. Earlier, it was available in ‘That White’ and ‘That Green’ color variants.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a HD+ display, Quad Rear Cameras, 4GB RAM, MediaTek Helio G80 SoC and 5000mAh Battery. The main highlights of this smartphone are 48MP camera and a 5000mAh battery.
Realme Narzo 10: Price in India, Sale Date
- Realme Narzo 10 price in India is Rs. 11,999 for the sole 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in That Blue, That Green and That White colour options.
- The That Blue color variant of the smartphone will be available for purchase via Flipkart and Realme.com starting tomorrow i.e. June 30 at 12 PM noon.
Realme Narzo 10: Specifications and Features
Realme Narzo 10 sports a 6.5-inch display with 20:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1600 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of realme UI, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio G80 processor with Mali-G52 GPU. It comes with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.25 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP B&W depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has an LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage and expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
Realme Narzo 10 battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 18W fast charging. The handset measures 164.4×75.4×9.0mm and weighs 195 gram.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- HD+ mini-drop (in other words water-drop) display with 89.8 percent screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection.
- The back of the smartphone has gradient design created by Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa which uses the spray painting process.
- Camera features include AI scene recognition and 1080p 30fps video recording.
- Reverse charging via cable.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.